If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Would there be any criteria for entry, other than skin colour?:jbhmm:

It's all well and good opening the gates for everybody, but how long until the "less desirable elements":mjpls: of the global black community go and ruin everything for everybody else?:patrice:

And will Wakanda be a homosexual-free zone? :ld:

Also, is Wakanda a democracy? Because I don't like the idea of one person (a King) or a group of people (Royal family) having the power to do whateer the hell they want without any sort of accountability or fear of consequences.

And I aint bowing down to no other person either:dame:
Fealty to the Panther God. Or at least a desire to learn about their ways. There are lesbians in Wakanda now so I'm sure your predilections, won't get you killed. No it's a Monarchy, which maybe why the Golden City stood for so long.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The only thing I worry is how the us would react to black panther offering all the black people amnesty, would they take it like revenge or retaliate against wakanda for the gesture if all the black people got fed up and left in droves. I mean all the prisons, the racial quotas the discrimination they would need an outlet for their hate. Wouldn't they?!

:patrice:
The U.S. don't want it with Wakanda, they own 60% of the country's debt.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I worry is how the us would react to black panther offering all the black people amnesty, would they take it like revenge or retaliate against wakanda for the gesture if all the black people got fed up and left in droves. I mean all the prisons, the racial quotas the discrimination they would need an outlet for their hate. Wouldn't they?!

:patrice:
:mjlol: Cacs would subsidize that shyt and pack our bags.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Pros:

Most advance technology
Kiss ass to the panther goddess and she might give you powers
No cancer or other diseases
Bad bytches
Possibility to become a superhero

Cons:

Dr. Doom or/and Namor occasionally invade your country for resources/ the infinity gauntlet/space gem

Can't touch storm or shuri

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Fealty to the Panther God. Or at least a desire to learn about their ways. There are lesbians in Wakanda now so I'm sure your predilections, won't get you killed. No it's a Monarchy, which maybe why the Golden City stood for so long.
:scust:
I ain't no faq, man:martin:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Oh, my fault breh. Why did you ask?

Because, if they were barred from entering, it would make the decision to join a lot easier for me.

Don't have a serious issue with lesbians though, it's gays that make my skin crawl:scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because, if they were barred from entering, it would make the decision to join a lot easier for me.

Don't have a serious issue with lesbians though, it's gays that make my skin crawl:scust:
I don't think they have any gay Agenda. Unless you're asking Ta-Nehisi Coates. @Realdealholy @Ziggiy @KidStranglehold my panther brothers what's the status of Homosexual activity back home in Wakanda?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think they have any gay Agenda. Unless you're asking Ta-Nehisi Coates. @Realdealholy @Ziggiy @KidStranglehold my panther brothers what's the status of Homosexual activity back home in Wakanda?

To be honest...don't think there is a gay agenda there really. It's like the Wakandans are kinda :yeshrug: about it. To them, being Wakandan overrides whatever feelings they may have about being gay, so they don't seem to trip.

Last edited: