If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because, if they were barred from entering, it would make the decision to join a lot easier for me.

Don't have a serious issue with lesbians though, it's gays that make my skin crawl:scust:

No need to fear gays. Vibranium-laced condoms from Wakanda can keep any consenting adult safe regardless of their sexual orientation.

Black Panther does not judge. He just does... you.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
You know, I'd be there, but if there was a question of having basic rights since it is a monarchy, maybe I would do the expat thing and live there but keep my passport. But if it was all good or Wakandans were like naturalize or leave I'd wife a hottie and get my papers set :russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
First of all, Why would he?! :stopitslime:

Even if you are educated or a professional by Western standards, their technology far surpasses our own, so what benefit to society would you be in? You would have go into years of training to learn and fix the technology there. To be a fit member of society. Free educations for 100,000s of Black people?! Come on son. The tax increase though :whew:

You think Boonquiesha and Darquarious would be productive members of society their? They ain't shyt here, what makes you think they will be shyt their? Welfare leeches and bummy, dusty males?! You think TChalla would let those clowns in? Wakandans would be highly offended of swarms of unproductive members of black society relocate to Wakanda and don't do shyt their. Just sucking up all the resources. Won't even bother to learn the language. Being disrespectful to the natives. Wakanda is small for a reason. It's like Monacco. Small rich country. If Monacoo opened her borders in Europe then that counrty would be bankrupted in a heartbeat.

The biggest problem as I said before is black professionals being useless over their because high technology required little maintenance thus a lot of technical/mechanical skills in our world would be useless over their.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All of a sudden yall cool living under the rule of a black man,kissing his ring,bowing down...But yall cant even show Obama and Michelle a lil respect:mjpls:?

Will there be punishment for going on thecoli and calling Black Panther soft for every cac he doesnt kill?or for talking about Storms titis:steviej:?
I hope this was sarcasm :beli:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Btw, is their religious freedom over their?!! :mjpls:

Because if black Americans can't worship white Jesus, then it's useless to extend a hand. Think of the arguments with blacks and native wacandans about their animalism and worshipping the white man's version of Jesus. :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Btw, is their religious freedom over their?!! :mjpls:

Because if black Americans can't worship white Jesus, then it's useless to extend a hand. Think of the arguments with blacks and native wacandans about their animalism and worshipping the white man's version of Jesus. :mjlol:
No everyone there would have to worship bast.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They have everything you could want. What are they missing?:mjpls:

Do they have some diversity tho, i'd get tired of seeing just a bunch of me exclusively. I'd love it to be ran by us, but i also like seeing all types of people, and it would great to see all types of people under black rule...hehe

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do they have some diversity tho, i'd get tired of seeing just a bunch of me exclusively. I'd love it to be ran by us, but i also like seeing all types of people, and it would great to see all types of people under black rule...hehe
No it's just us. For us by us. You want "diversity " stay in Amerikkka