If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They really didn't explain why. But Brother Voodoo took the offer.

See? That's corny to me. It makes all the sense in the world that the most technologically advanced people on the planet would be the most chauvinistic. Even if Panther is more foreigner friendly, he still better have a damned good reason for extending Wakandan citizenship. Moves like this- establishing a Black Avengers just smacks of Hudlin checking off his racial wish list.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
See? That's corny to me. It makes all the sense in the world that the most technologically advanced people on the planet would be the most chauvinistic. Even if Panther is more foreigner friendly, he still better have a damned good reason for extending Wakandan citizenship. Moves like this- establishing a Black Avengers just smacks of Hudlin checking off his racial wish list.
I enjoyed it.:yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it.:yeshrug:

To each his own, breh. :salute:
What ya'll think about Coates? I like the art, and although the first arch isn't complete I feel good about it so far. Issue 2 was kinda light on Panther tho. lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of a sudden yall cool living under the rule of a black man,kissing his ring,bowing down...But yall cant even show Obama and Michelle a lil respect:mjpls:?

Will there be punishment for going on thecoli and calling Black Panther soft for every cac he doesnt kill?or for talking about Storms titis:steviej:?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
All of a sudden yall cool living under the rule of a black man,kissing his ring,bowing down...But yall cant even show Obama and Michelle a lil respect:mjpls:?

Will there be punishment for going on thecoli and calling Black Panther soft for every cac he doesnt kill?or for talking about Storms titis:steviej:?
Nah he actually welcomes criticism. They're divorced, breh.:mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikka hell yeah, the woman, the army we can build. No country will dare fukk with us

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
what time is the flight?

tumblr_myqb9jNM6T1s4svq8o2_500.gif