If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No it's just us. For us by us. You want "diversity " stay in Amerikkka

amerikka isnt ran by us though lol

Eh, and you'd be cool with that? A segregated world? You only like seeing your own walking around? Exclusively? Forever? Not even 80/20? you don't like dynamic environmental stimulus? I do. By the way, diversity doesn't mean "more cacs". And i think it'd be more interesting to see more ethnic backgrounds in an environment of prosperous black rule, imo

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
amerikka isnt ran by us though lol

Eh, and you'd be cool with that? A segregated world? You only like seeing your own walking around? Exclusively? Forever? Not even 80/20? you don't like dynamic environmental stimulus? I do. By the way, diversity doesn't mean "more cacs". And i think it'd be more interesting to see more ethnic backgrounds in an environment of prosperous black rule, imo
Yep I'd be fine with it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yep I'd be fine with it.

Do you hate every other ethnicity and feel they should be seperated? Will most wakandans share your sentiments? Your answer will dictate whether this is good place to live....

I rather have a society of mental state understanding, rather than just physical commonality. a nation of high IQ scientifically literate, people with no attachment to a deity, and with self actualization as a focal point for success would be an even more idealistic society to me...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im Not Sorry I Really Dislike Chinamens and I Want To Put My Ballot In For Presidency of our country and i promise you Chinamans will Not Even Reach Our Boarders Or Step Foot On Our Land. :obama:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Do you hate every other ethnicity and feel they should be seperated? Will most wakandans share your sentiments? Your answer will dictate whether this is good place to live....

I rather have a society of mental state understanding, rather than just physical commonality. a nation of high IQ scientifically literate, people with no attachment to a deity, and with self actualization as a focal point for success would be an even more idealistic society to me...
Just say you don't want to go....no need to beat around it.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
fukk em... ill be there i fly for free anyway
:yeshrug:

Is there just gonna be coli twat though?
What type of poon?
All Black people?

Im not with that gay shyt like @Mowgli :stopitslime:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He'll fukking yea. It's not even a debate

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just say you don't want to go....no need to beat around it.
Lol no. I haven't came to that conclusion yet, hence why Im asking you a question about this place, dont try and twist it into me being a c00n. Because that's not what is happening, im being logical, are you?

A logical conversation about this place would ask these questions. An emotional one will not, which one are you? Now answer the question so we can have an intelligent conversation instead of a defensive/dismissive one.

You avoiding the question, tells me some things already. because you're conversing like a woman would right now.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol no. I haven't came to that conclusion yet, hence why Im asking you a question about this place, dont try and twist it into me being a c00n. Because that's not what is happening, im being logical, are you?

A logical conversation about this place would ask these questions. An emotional one will not, which one are you? Now answer the question so we can have an intelligent conversation instead of a defensive/dismissive one.

You avoiding the question, tells me some things already. because you're conversing like a woman would right now.

I don't really hate anyone, wakandans are segregationist, I don't think that's so bad. I think black folks have faired poorly while integrated. I feel like you really don't care about the answer though.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Also you could wiki Wakanda you know?:comeon: