If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't really hate anyone, wakandans are segregationist, I don't think that's so bad. I think black folks have faired poorly while integrated. I feel like you really don't care about the answer though.

Hmm okay, So if a white well minded person wanted to live in wakanda, would they be accepted or would they met with an unwelcoming nature?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
First of all, Why would he?! :stopitslime:

Even if you are educated or a professional by Western standards, their technology far surpasses our own, so what benefit to society would you be in? You would have go into years of training to learn and fix the technology their. To be a fit member of society. Free educations for 100,000s of Black people?! Come on son. The tax increase though :whew:

You think Boonquiesha and Darquarious would be productive members of society their? They ain't shyt here, what makes you think they will be shyt their? Welfare leeches and bummy, dusty males?! You think TChalla would let those clowns in? Wakandans would be highly offended of swarms of unproductive members of black society relocate to Wakanda and don't do shyt their. Just sucking up all the resources. Won't even bother to learn the language. Being disrespectful to the natives. Wakanda is small for a reason. It's like Monacco. Small rich country. If Monacoo opened her borders in Europe then that counrty would be bankrupted in a heartbeat.

The biggest problem as I said before is black professionals being useless over their because high technology required little maintenance thus a lot of technical/medical skills in our world would be useless over their.
I think we can learn because this isn't the first time Wakanda has opened its borders. Read Chris Priest's run. I also don't think the Bonquiesa's of the world would want to leave the materlistic culture of America for the more spiritual and technological one of Wakanda.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
amerikka isnt ran by us though lol

Eh, and you'd be cool with that? A segregated world? You only like seeing your own walking around? Exclusively? Forever? Not even 80/20? you don't like dynamic environmental stimulus? I do. By the way, diversity doesn't mean "more cacs". And i think it'd be more interesting to see more ethnic backgrounds in an environment of prosperous black rule, imo
you know, the Ancient Egyptians tried that diversity malarkey and.......well...you know the rest.:smile: