If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing I worry is how the us would react to black panther offering all the black people amnesty, would they take it like revenge or retaliate against wakanda for the gesture if all the black people got fed up and left in droves. I mean all the prisons, the racial quotas the discrimination they would need an outlet for their hate. Wouldn't they?!

:patrice:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Would there be any criteria for entry, other than skin colour?:jbhmm:

It's all well and good opening the gates for everybody, but how long until the "less desirable elements":mjpls: of the global black community go and ruin everything for everybody else?:patrice:

And will Wakanda be a homosexual-free zone? :ld:

Also, is Wakanda a democracy? Because I don't like the idea of one person (a King) or a group of people (Royal family) having the power to do whateer the hell they want without any sort of accountability or fear of consequences.

And I aint bowing down to no other person either:dame:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm not super familiar with Hudlins run, but I absolutely believe he would do some corny shyt like that. We'll see if Coates keeps it up.

He was trying to form a Black Avengers.

:ohhh: with who?

Luke Cage, brother voodoo , Monica rambeau, and blade initially.

f1f982f730e32cd1b6b4ace1ad782987.jpg
:patrice:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
All of a sudden yall cool living under the rule of a black man,kissing his ring,bowing down...But yall cant even show Obama and Michelle a lil respect:mjpls:?

Will there be punishment for going on thecoli and calling Black Panther soft for every cac he doesnt kill?or for talking about Storms titis:steviej:?
obama got more respect for homos and trannies than us :childplease:

bdubsblo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sit around and have a hotep circle jerk about moving to a fictional technocratic dictatorship while real life atrocities escalate brehs.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I know one thing, Wakanda is gonna make for some interesting conversations and debates on race and nationalism when that Black Panther film drops. At first I thought to myself imagine if Trump is in office when that film drops. The more I think about though, it really doesnt matter if its Trump or Hillary. There's going to be some uncomfortable convo on race depending on how that film and marketing is handled. I mean uncomfortable for whomever to everyone too. Gonna be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.
I think Disney going to prevent Marvel from adding anything that will stir up racial controversy.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Man stop it. Meant it as written. Stop tryna put words in my mouth.

How dont you know there won't? What other real world comparisons would you make that are relevant to the situation?

I'm not putting words in your proof. But can you prove a small country that is stable will go into full anarchy due to people migrating there? This didn't happen to the UK...