If ur under 30...engaged or thinkin bout gettin married... DONT DO IT

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Most women can't stay faithful nowadays, plus with sexless marriages, nagging and the stress its just not worth it.

Marriage is dying and its sad bit :ehh:

Most women aren't staying faithful because their dudes aren't staying faithful. We know when a dude is cheating...nowadays she'll just cheat back without confronting him about his cheating. Even if the female isn't revenge cheating and her guy is cheating or has cheated in the past...emotionally and mentally she will no longer be in that relationship. The relationship is pretty much over from then when someone is no longer emotionally attached. That's when she becomes bitter, complaining, angry, hurt, and nagging about everything. I've seen this numerous. of times. I do agree marriage isn't worth is anymore.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Most women aren't staying faithful because their dudes aren't staying faithful. We know when a dude is cheating...nowadays she'll just cheat back without confronting him about his cheating. Even if the female isn't revenge cheating and her guy is cheating or has cheated in the past...emotionally and mentally she will no longer be in that relationship. The relationship is pretty much over from then when someone is no longer emotionally attached. That's when she becomes bitter, complaining, angry, hurt, and nagging about everything. I've seen this numerous. of times. I do agree marriage isn't worth is anymore.
Please stop posting

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most women can't stay faithful nowadays, plus with sexless marriages, nagging and the stress its just not worth it.

Marriage is dying and its sad bit :ehh:

Most PEOPLE can't stay faithful.

I think a lot of people marry for the wrong reasons...to conform to society's expectations. My friend's colleague is about to pop the question to his girl. Her parents are pressuring her to get married and she makes more money than the guy - a lot more - so she looks great on paper and his parents are pressuring him to marry her as well. He started dating her because she really liked him, but initially, he was into her best friend! She was his back-up and he isn't all that into her, but again, she's good on paper. Perfection doesn't exist, but unless you're really certain that you can spend your life with a person, and you WANT to marry that person without outside pressure, then I don't think marriage should be in the books. For a lot of people, marriage is just the "next step" but that's not how it should work. You have to absolutely want that commitment and take the vows seriously. If you are a sexual person and your partner isn't, then don't marry him/her because obviously, it's not something that is going to change and at some point, you're going to get sick of putting your needs aside and you may stray. You may not because you take the vows seriously, but a lot of people act out of need/attention rather than staying true to their core values.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
PLEASE DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE AND PROGRESSIVE WITH YOUR LIFE THEN WORRYING ABOUT ME POSTING...IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
How about you add something meaningful to thread?

Women cheat cause men chest is the dumbest shyt said in this thread.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sigh. I totally believe marriage is worth it.

I don't want other people's failures to affect me - and I won't allow it. Statistics are statistics, but I'm not one to fall into statistics. I'm 30, no kids, no abortions, no STDs, etc. so if MOST women fall into those categories, then I don't - so why would I base my relationship/marriage on other people's actions/statistics?

That's my view.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

I don't want other people's failures to affect me - and I won't allow it. Statistics are statistics, but I'm not one to fall into statistics. I'm 30, no kids, no abortions, no STDs, etc. so if MOST women fall into those categories, then I don't - so why would I base my relationship/marriage on other people's actions/statistics?

That's my view.

welcome to the Coli :ehh:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
If you marry the right person and for the right reasons, marriage can be a very beautiful and fulfilling thing.

I'm almost 32, about to celebrate 4th wedding anniversary. I'd do it all over again, with no fukks given.

And for you trolls, I married a:
Black woman
a career woman
and I did not sign a pre-nup

and I wouldn't do it any differently.

Get Married Brehs

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

That's my view.
Most people that are for marriage usually have nothing to lose.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree marriage is totally worth it for females. It offers them security, commitment, and if it fails they get spousal support the mAtrimonial home and the children.

I don't mean to be rude I'm not, but if you are thirtyand offer all of that. And you live in the great city known as tdot then why aren't you married?

That's my view.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
How about you add something meaningful to thread?

Women cheat cause men chest is the dumbest shyt said in this thread.

I didn't say "ALL" I wrote "MOST!" Emphasis on "MOST"! Look it up, reasons why women claim to cheat! I swear some of u don't seem like u have anything pass a high school diploma or G.E.D! This is a hip hop forum so I didn't expect much.