If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
First of all were y’all nikkas going? I’m in Canada and the only time we have great weather is from May to September after that it’s mostly cold. A lot of y’all nikkaz are sinking with the ship. Don’t worry Canada will be right behind you guys since we are America jr and don’t have a lot of our own businesses running shyt.
I remember talking to a Rasta in Flatbush Who said “where ya gun go to yute? “. And went on to explain that him going to Jamaica wouldn’t change what’s to come. It all made sense.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember talking to a Rasta in Flatbush Who said “where ya gun go to yute? “. And went on to explain that him going to Jamaica wouldn’t change what’s to come. It all made sense.

It would change atleast it’s warm all year and if you don’t have a home you can sleep outside in a bush or build a shed or a shack. But you’re fukked in a hurricane.

Daps
All the same people on the coli who said they were gonna leave during his last presidency,who also said they were gonna leave because they started opening things back up during covid,will still be here if he wins in November,albeit under different usernames.
completely different situation. acting as if a trump victory in november, under the spectre of project 2025, isn’t wildly different than him winning in 2020 is incredibly dishonest.

:unimpressed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m

it clearly does. Do you really think I want to argue about this or I care about your black well-being?

I’m not being fantastical. They are putting mechanisms in place that is going to impact us at a different scale and level that we have not seen before. This is different Bro.
My post was about people not holding both parties to the same standard and you’re proving my point. If trump has the power to do everything you’re saying then so does Biden.

Y’all said the bolded 8 years ago :unimpressed:

8 years ago: if y’all don’t vote in THIS election Donald trump will win and he will take away our right to vote and democracy as we know it will end! :sadcam:

8 years later: Vote for Biden! This time is different :troll:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
completely different situation. acting as if a trump victory in november, under the spectre of project 2025, isn’t wildly different than him winning in 2020 is incredibly dishonest.

:unimpressed:

8519d6d8-fe8f-4516-8962-5bd9388b2ba1_text.gif

NYC Rebel

Daps
My post was about people not holding both parties to the same standard and you’re proving my point.
LOL @ this even being about party accountability when you have Trump and the Heritage Foundation coming in and wanting to create a Christian Theocracy that doesn't mirror the both parties shyt you remain stuck on.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No. They said they were leaving last time, and they’re still here. Most people ain’t got no money to go anywhere. We have people risking their lives to get here, every single day. If you think people are gonna up and leave because of Trump, you’re goofy.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ this even being about party accountability when you have Trump and the Heritage Foundation coming in and wanting to create a Christian Theocracy that doesn't mirror the both parties shyt you remain stuck on.
If the republicans have the power to enact all of this policy change then where is the democrats version of project 2025? :unimpressed:

Once again, we should fear republicans for what they can do but when democrats are in office ie right now and we get the same results it’s “the president doesn’t control xyz” :russell:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Not like millions , but at least enough to notice.
I've seen some posters here said that they would leave the country , and I'm actually considering it myself.
Head back to my parent's country :yeshrug:
People are talking but we can't ignore the decades long reports of most Americans not having three months of living expenses saved. :manny:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I’m confronting a bunch of “it’s aLWayS bEeN bad” intellectually lazy negros who use that as a means to note take in what is clearly showing itself to be a danger.

These dumb fukks are the worst
Dragging the rest of us down with them, I hate these cats man.

NYC Rebel

Daps
If the republicans have the power to enact all of this policy change then where is the democrats version of project 2025?
you really went “whataboutism” because you clearly have not read page of the Project 2025 document in question. Don’t use that as a mask. This is an exhibition of intellectual laziness and a lack of curiosity where your only refute to “what about…? “Instead of even reading the details.

Black people are not worth much investigating. I don’t believe many of you like Black people as you claim to do because you don’t care enough to see what’s out there that we might or might not face, but is still worth investigating.

You don’t care enough to investigate so the lazy both sides thing has to be the endgame for you

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you mention this: I work with people from all over the world and the pst few weeks, Ive heard some variation of “thankfully I have dual citizenship/ thankfully I live elsewhere.” Most of us are stuck but yea, there are folks with options waiting to see that shoe drop.