If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
When those of us have college age kids and Pell Grants and Student Loan access are eliminated, why wont it harm me?

When race and sex are eliminated from being taken into account when looking for employment, why wont it harm me?

When Blacks, who rely heavily on government jobs, see their jobs eliminated due to not passing a Trump purity test, why shouldn’t that be something I keep in mind?

Just say you don’t know shyt and keep it moving
You're making up shyt. Where are you getting any of this from? I hope you're not basing it on the lies that these politicians tell about what they're going to do and what they're going to endorse then never do it.

Did any of this happen to you on Trump's first go-around?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I live in a liberal city with black people in control of the city. Ain’t shyt happening my way.

you trust yall mayor to manage Kemp lol

his prior conviction clearance was actually a very good thing. I have some relatives doing very well legitimately because of that law

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It wouldn't surprise me if the economy/inflation suddenly worked itself out if he got back in office.
He's not a politican. He's a businessman. It's going to work its way out immediately if he gets back in. And please don't take this as me being a fan of Trump. It just is what it is.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I live in a liberal city with black people in control of the city. Ain’t shyt happening my way.
It sure will.

When you have a Republican Gov using Louisiana as a model for the rest of the country willing to withhold Hurricane funding if New Orleans doesn’t prosecute women who have abortions, what makes you think your city is impervious to shyt?

You are overrating shyt

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nobody going nowhere. Yall act like Trump winning is going to change your situation; positively or negatively...
It’s funny how any criticism of the economy under biden (or any democrat) is met with “the president doesn’t control the economy, gas prices, housing prices, etc etc” but if trump is president every facet of life as we know it will come to an end :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You're making up shyt. Where are you getting any of this from? Did any of this happen to you on Trump's first go-around?
Why are you using Trump’s first go round? He has since had three Supreme Court justices installed. None of his former staff support him. It will now be replaced with loyalists.

Project 2025 is asking for the elimination of Pel grant and student loans because they want it to wear. College is only available for the wealthy.

You are intellectually lazy. That’s what scares me. You rather call me a liar than to do your own investigation.

NYC Rebel

Daps
It’s funny how any criticism of the economy under biden (or any democrat) is met with “the president doesn’t control the economy, gas prices, housing prices, etc etc” but if trump is president every facet of life as we know it will come to an end :mjlol:
So you don’t think Project 2025 is putting the mechanisms in place for him to have those things at his control?

You guys are dumb as hell in here

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
you trust yall mayor to manage Kemp lol

his prior conviction clearance was actually a very good thing. I have some relatives doing very well legitimately because of that law
Our current Mayor has a better (even great) relationship with Kemp did Keisha had with Kemp.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why are you using Trump’s first go round? He has since had three Supreme Court justices installed. None of his former staff support him. It will now be replaced with loyalists.

Project 2025 is asking for the elimination of Pel grant and student loans because they want it to wear. College is only available for the wealthy.

You are intellectually lazy. That’s what scares me. You rather call me a liar than to do your own investigation.
Well when your life changes once Trump gets in, come back to this thread and I'll apologize to you. Nothing lazy about knowing ain't shyt gonna change. If you are already prepared in life then ain't shyt gonna affect you.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It sure will.

When you have a Republican Gov using Louisiana as a model for the rest of the country willing to withhold Hurricane funding if New Orleans doesn’t prosecute women who have abortions, what makes you think your city is impervious to shyt?

You are overrating shyt
Like I said, ain’t shyt happening my way that’s going to drastically change my daily life. My city is controlled by black people, like it was during his first term :mjlol: