If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So you don’t think Project 2025 is putting the mechanisms in place for him to have those things at his control?

You guys are dumb as hell in here
That has no relevance to my comment. :dahell:

You should acquire basic critical thinking skills before calling someone dumb…

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yeah, he's a businessman who's businesses always went belly up
And he still has more money than 99% of the country. Even if his pops had money and that's how he started, you don't STAY rich by being dumb.

Yo, what the fukk is wrong with some of us? The same 3 people in here angry, quoting others with nonsense are the same goofy 16% that voted "yes" in the poll...

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That has no relevance to my comment. :dahell:

You should acquire basic critical thinking skills before calling someone dumb…
It fukking does you idiot. It is tying complete control between the executive legislative and judicial branches with the new project. That is how it is going to be different and it will have direct impact on the economy, housing, and all of those areas.

This is completely different bozo

NYC Rebel

Daps
Like I said, ain’t shyt happening. My city is controlled by black people like it was during Trumps first term, Trump couldn’t even get Kemp to get on board with some of his nonsense :mjlol:
You do know that the Supreme Court gave permission to assassinate political opponents of the president last week, right?

you really think things are going to be clean if someone goes against him this time around?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

We can't imagine it now, but yes there will be. This is a fascist takeover. Americans are truly sleep and don't understand the gravity of what's coming.
Once millions of people are rounded up and taken to camps, protests are violently squashed, and the police are deputized all across the country to start murking those deemed as dissidents, people will start to really panic.

well the issue is Europe has been moving in that direction more and more as well. if it becomes the global order then its a way bigger problem

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And he still has more money than 99% of the country. Yo, what the fukk is wrong with some of us?
Dawg no he isn't, he's an elite, but not part of that 1% elite

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all were y’all nikkas going? I’m in Canada and the only time we have great weather is from May to September after that it’s mostly cold. A lot of y’all nikkaz are sinking with the ship. Don’t worry Canada will be right behind you guys since we are America jr and don’t have a lot of our own businesses running shyt.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
A quick Google search says his net worth is $5.7 billion...he doesn't have more money than 99.9% of the country?
Which is still not part of that one percent. Dude barely scratches the surface of the top 400 to 500 richest people list.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It fukking does you idiot. It is tying complete control between the executive legislative and judicial branches with the new project. That is how it is going to be different and it will have direct impact on the economy, housing, and all of those areas.

This is completely different bozo
Once again, that has nothing to do with my post.

Calm down, take a deep breath, and try again.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I’m
Once again, that has nothing to do with my post.

Calm down, take a deep breath, and try again.
it clearly does. Do you really think I want to argue about this or I care about your black well-being?

I’m not being fantastical. They are putting mechanisms in place that is going to impact us at a different scale and level that we have not seen before. This is different Bro.