If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU keep saying 1%. I keep saying RICHER THAN 99% OF THE COUNTRY...please, comprehend what I'm saying. Even if he scratched the top 1000 richest people list, he's still richer than 99% of the country.
that idiot thinks the top 4 or 500 isn't the 1% :mjlol:

1% of 330 million = 3.3 million people

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We can't imagine it now, but yes there will be. This is a fascist takeover. Americans are truly sleep and don't understand the gravity of what's coming.
Once millions of people are rounded up and taken to camps, protests are violently squashed, and the police are deputized all across the country to start murking those deemed as dissidents, people will start to really panic.

They don’t hear you though
Ain't nobody going nowhere. Yall act like Trump winning is going to change your situation; positively or negatively...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It could be Project Oodles of Noodles,all y'all will still be here,saying you leaving because of the next looming threat.

You are not just getting up and taking your wife and kids and saying fukk your mortgage,car,job and pension,emptying out your savings,and going to another country where none of this exists.....stop it.

We are all grown adults and even though a vast majority of you are either not really living the way you are supposed or are fear mongering agents of different nationalities,your not taking your kids out of school and moving to Bali.

You've never left the country for a significant amount of time, have you? Lol

Lol at pensions in the usa. shyt, there are so many places where you don't even need a car.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Not a US citizen but from over here it looks like the supreme court is going to be the instrument of destruction as far as civil rights goes. I expect test cases that will be kicked up to see how far they can push against convention and present law/regulation. I think that legal discrimination on race and gender will be making a 2.0 before 2030, refusing service on the basis of held religious beliefs will be the way in but I sincerely hope I'm wrong ,but at this point the rest of the world is watching the USA imploding into political and cultural tribalism with a strongman politician edging towards an oligarchy on route to authoritarian cause even four more years won't be enough for him.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not a US citizen but from over here it looks like the supreme court is going to be the instrument of destruction as far as civil rights goes. I expect test cases that will be kicked up to see how far they can push against convention and present law/regulation. I think that legal discrimination on race and gender will be making a 2.0 before 2030, refusing service on the basis of held religious beliefs will be the way in but I sincerely hope I'm wrong ,but at this point the rest of the world is watching the USA imploding into political and cultural tribalism with a strongman politician edging towards an oligarchy on route to authoritarian cause even four more years won't be enough for him.

Yeap. Pretty much. And as you can tell many people here can't recognize what's happening

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, people will voice their displeasure whilst staying put

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You do know that the Supreme Court gave permission to assassinate political opponents of the president last week, right?

you really think things are going to be clean if someone goes against him this time around?
So when is Trump getting assassinated?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Europe is swinging to the authoritarian/right wing bent too.

:yeshrug:

Don’t see many Americans moving to South America

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ain't nobody going nowhere. Yall act like Trump winning is going to change your situation; positively or negatively...
It will certainly change the culture we live in. Which will largely be anti-black, thay reason alone would be annoying. Not to mention the Supreme Court being conservative for a lifetime will affect you. Chevron being overturned already affects your health in a way you won't notice...yet.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Didn't "yall" already do this song and dance in 2016 and yet still live in the same place :dahell:
There wasn't a right wing supreme court. And if trump wins, it's going to be for a lifetime.

Have you not been paying attention to the recent rulings? Don't be a nikka man, pay attention. Don't be one of those.