If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Not like millions , but at least enough to notice.
I've seen some posters here said that they would leave the country , and I'm actually considering it myself.
Head back to my parent's country :yeshrug:
Typical tether. You flee from your homeland and then when things get rough, you flee back to your homeland.:mjpls:

full

I'm just playing, breh!:pachaha:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
If you let these cacs run you up out of your home at least give it to a black person so some good comes of it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Which is still not part of that one percent. Dude barely scratches the surface of the top 400 to 500 richest people list.
YOU keep saying 1%. I keep saying RICHER THAN 99% OF THE COUNTRY...please, comprehend what I'm saying. Even if he scratched the top 1000 richest people list, he's still richer than 99% of the country.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Gentrification x1000, tariffs, maga tax etc etc will force exodus to cheaper more racist states in the South. People will be forced to work for cheaper aka free accommodation and a few groceries. If you are deemed loyal enough you may be promoted to a role to.ensure everyone else followed town rules.
And the people that have actual careers and job skills will just magically be fired and forced to lower paying, less skilled jobs, huh? All their investments and assets will be swept from under them without any legalities involved, huh? People in CA and NY aren't already people forced to move to cheaper "more racist" states, huh?

Daps
I've been contemplating leaving this country regardless. There are certain issues that are beyond our politics at this point. "Voting harder" is not a solution. These issues being currency debasement via central bank money printing, and the military industrial complex. Hyperinflation is coming. The debt situation in this country is such that the government can only service it by printing more money. Countries are dumping US treasuries/wanting to move away from the dollar, and stacking gold like there's no tomorrow, because scarce assets/hard money is the move going forward. Also, world wars tend to erupt when major world powers accumulate an insane amount of debt.

Empires come and go. The US is clearly a country in decline. Not that the country can't turn itself around, but if it does, the transitional period is going to be long and brutal, and I don't think I want to be around to see it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Funny you mention this: I work with people from all over the world and the pst few weeks, Ive heard some variation of “thankfully I have dual citizenship/ thankfully I live elsewhere.” Most of us are stuck but yea, there are folks with options waiting to see that shoe drop.
Facts… i can see I benefit from dual citizenship along with the wife and my kids… if shyt pop off I’m not worried about me I can stay behind but I know no matter what they are good

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
It’ll be interesting to see how a Trump win impacts the economy in the US and on a global scale.

I do have the feeling another COVID level catastrophe will happen if he’s president again.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
completely different situation. acting as if a trump victory in november, under the spectre of project 2025, isn’t wildly different than him winning in 2020 is incredibly dishonest.

:unimpressed:

It could be Project Oodles of Noodles,all y'all will still be here,saying you leaving because of the next looming threat.

You are not just getting up and taking your wife and kids and saying fukk your mortgage,car,job and pension,emptying out your savings,and going to another country where none of this exists.....stop it.

We are all grown adults and even though a vast majority of you are either not really living the way you are supposed or are fear mongering agents of different nationalities,your not taking your kids out of school and moving to Bali.

Daps
No. And 98% of people who say they will, won’t. It is not easy to simply pack up, and move to another country, and get a decent self supporting job. It’s especially difficult if you don’t know the language. People are just being emotional.

Daps
It could be Project Oodles of Noodles,all y'all will still be here,saying you leaving because of the next looming threat.

You are not just getting up and taking your wife and kids and saying fukk your mortgage,car,job and pension,emptying out your savings,and going to another country where none of this exists.....stop it.

We are all grown adults and even though a vast majority of you are either not really living the way you are supposed or are fear mongering agents of different nationalities,your not taking your kids out of school and moving to Bali.
i never said shyt about moving.

:gucci: