If Trump wins , will there be an exodus of Americans?

Exodus?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 72 87.8%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Ain't nobody going nowhere. Yall act like Trump winning is going to change your situation; positively or negatively...
When those of us have college age kids and Pell Grants and Student Loan access are eliminated, why wont it harm me?

When race and sex are eliminated from being taken into account when looking for employment, why wont it harm me?

When Blacks, who rely heavily on government jobs, see their jobs eliminated due to not passing a Trump purity test, why shouldn’t that be something I keep in mind?

Just say you don’t know shyt and keep it moving

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It didn't happen last time and it won't happen now.. Things will get worse structurally though, across the board but especially for women and minorities. Given everything we have seen since trump 1 If you still need evidence of that i don't know what to tell you.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When those of us have college age kids and happens Pell Grants and Student Loan access are eliminated, why wont it harm me?

When race and sex are eliminated from being taken into account, why wont it harm me?

When Blacks, who rely heavily on government jobs, see their jobs eliminated due to not passing a Trump purity test, why shouldn’t that be something I keep in mind?

Any black person saying they'll be unaffected by this is a clown and forgotten what country they live in.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Any black person saying they'll be unaffected by this is a clown and forgotten what country they live in.
I’m confronting a bunch of “it’s aLWayS bEeN bad” intellectually lazy negros who use that as a means to note take in what is clearly showing itself to be a danger.

These dumb fukks are the worst

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
When those of us have college age kids and happens Pell Grants and Student Loan access are eliminated, why wont it harm me?

When race and sex are eliminated from being taken into account, why wont it harm me?

You see the type of danger that state of mind can cost, but them same type of nikkas will willingly drive around the suburbs after a Trump win and be made an example of and feel like "why are they so mad at me" before death.

nikkas are completely ignorant of what the government does, what white folks have been doing, and what actually WILL happen.

Can't save everybody, I can just pray nikkas are in an area that has a high population of people who are serious about life.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Getting my shyt ready just in case.
I got my Belizean citizenship in March. Because my parents are Belizean, they just have to put in for me and I get it.
:blessed:
I’m probably going in two weeks to apply for my Wife and kids. We should get it by October. If Trump takes it, we have an out.
:wow:
My Mom and her siblings has a lot with nothing on it. I think I can buy it from them for under 50K. My Dad just finished his house. My sisters and I will inherit it. We have a few acres as well. I can tel my dad to break me off a piece so I can build a minonite house.
:ehh:
All of this is in the South though. I want to be a bit further north but we don’t have land and it costs bread.
:stopitslime:
@Noriega when you building or buying in CA?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Gentrification x1000, tariffs, maga tax etc etc will force exodus to cheaper more racist states in the South. People will be forced to work for cheaper aka free accommodation and a few groceries. If you are deemed loyal enough you may be promoted to a role to.ensure everyone else followed town rules.