if Pusha T is such a heavyweight in the industry, why his last couple releases...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
at least you can recognize the odor of young money penis on my breath...all you internet nikkas suckin pusha t off everyday got some offbrand dikk in ya mouth :damn:

nah nikka. you got the wrong one holmes. i dont stan no rappers. im of the thinking that aint none of these nikkas putting food on my muhfukkin' table. as long as they make good music then i'll listen. when they make bullshyt i wont listen. simple as that.

that Pusha joint was nice. that Wayne shyt and anything since Carter 4 has been bullshyt. and this is coming from a nikka who thought he was really on his way after the orignal Carter.

:smh: . some of you nikkas got too much invested in these nikkas and get nothing out of it. m

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
by who?? how many videos are there of legendary rappers and peers calling pusha t the best rapper alive?? who even cosigns him as a nice rapper besides delusional kids on the computer??

if he's so much more respected on some rap shyt...why does all of his "rap shyt" get disrespected so much at retail? :dead:

LMAO @ your asinine, drunk post

PUSHA T IS SUDDENLY NOW MORE RESPECTED...ON SOME "RAP shyt"....THAN LIL WAYNE?? :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: :laff: :duck:

Yeah..I mean Wayne has gone years..years now
And I'm sure you'd agree his verses are subpar at best
The Majority of the time

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one but a butthurt little girl is gonna make a thread like this. I agree that Pusha T is wack as hell tho. Clipse was always wack, going back to Grindin.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
he's not a heavyweight though.. if he was, he would've performed more than one verse last night @ Summer Jam

only people thinkin that Pusha could actually end Wayne's career either hate Wayne or are some random Clipse and/or GOOD Music stans

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
hahahahaha charmander you are such a lil fukk boy. :laff:

Music>Sales. Period.

1 star and negged.

you are delusional son. you are not part of ym and ym does not give a fukk about you.

you are a fakkit that is defending an empire that is falling quickly

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
i like pusha but he is NO WHERE near the level that he thinks he is. even tho i think wayne is a garbage rapper, he IS one of the biggest artists of this generation.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
he isnt relevant enough to have anyone mad...he's a fly that got swatted, word to my nikka mack mizzy

the only thing annoying is all the dikkriding hipster bandwagon nerds that cosign his corny flopped video just because they ASSUME AND HOPE that its going at lil wayne :laff: pusha been too bytch to say weezy's name unless he's "saluting" him at the end of his mixtape tracks

but everytime i step into this forum its 10 threads about "whats taking push so long why hasnt he ethered wayne yet???", "push is a lyrical god what a masterpiece" even though he's rapping like a bootleg rick ross on Exodus

"pusha t is capable of ending wayne's career right now"

"wayne is 50 cent status"

"wayne's time is almost over, pusha will save hip-hop and destroy YMCMB single handedly"

like you lil nikkas forget that you're talking about....Pusha T.....................:heh:
He got you writing compositions breh :heh:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
at least you can recognize the odor of young money penis on my breath

:comeon:

But real talk some of y'all should consider blogging if u aren't already, as much time/passion u invest into these rappers u might as well make money off it :manny:

On topic, people respect Pusha T bcuz he proves himself consistent with good lyrics while NOT doing questionable shyt like kissing nikkas or wearing hello kitty shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Char killing this thread.

While we are at it. Were are all the posters that were waving there Pom Poms for Common last year.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint been able to crack 30k? :laff:

Fear of God 2 sold 2k copies :laff:

Clipse presents Re-Up Gang sold 20k to date :laff:

Hell Hath no Fury flopped

Lord Willin aint even plat yet :obama:

and then you wonder why he been on G.O.O.D. Music for 4 years already and aint even got a single released or an album budget or anything...kanye got this 40 year old loser locked away in the studio writing rhymes for big sean and 88 keyz and shyt

he been a doulja nobody his whole career, he has no fanbase except for goofy kids on the internet who hate anything that's popular or on top and will cosign literally anyone who goes against Wayne/Drake/YMCMB

but let you nikkas tell it...he has the ability to end wayne's career at any given moment, he just been waiting for the right opportunity since 2005 :laff:

tumblr_m4tqjc8OHE1qee5oyo1_500.gif