if Pusha T is such a heavyweight in the industry, why his last couple releases...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:what: Who said that Pusha T is a heavyweight in the industry?

And if he wasn't a factor and was so washed up why would wayne call out his name in a song?

:umad:

"Them nikkas ain't dying for ya"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
matter fact.. where is common :russ:

drake-common.jpg

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
by who?? how many videos are there of legendary rappers and peers calling pusha t the best rapper alive?? who even cosigns him as a nice rapper besides delusional kids on the computer??

if he's so much more respected on some rap shyt...why does all of his "rap shyt" get disrespected so much at retail? :dead:

LMAO @ your asinine, drunk post

PUSHA T IS SUDDENLY NOW MORE RESPECTED...ON SOME "RAP shyt"....THAN LIL WAYNE?? :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: :laff: :duck:

:sitdown:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Char right though. Y'all always stan whoever goes at the hot, hated mainstream artist and forget about them two weeks later. I ain't seen a Common thread since he squashed the beef. You think Pusha T would be buzzing without possible Young Money beef attached to him?

Pusha T? :childplease:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
the sad thing about the whole common/drake beef is the fact that the nikkaz who was on common side only talked about how common gon destroy drake and drake a fakkit and all type of shyt and not once i have i seen someone talk about The Dreamer/The Believer and i thought that album was dope. as much as ya'll hate YMCMB ya'll rather talk about them then ya'll favorite artist.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

So now we are gonna judge an artists validity by mainstream success. What happen to just feeling the music and making judgements for ourselves. Furthermore, Pusha T has an ardent fanbase, he always made the bulk of his bread on shows. Outside of the success of Lord Willin he will never crack the top 10 in sales, but I can tell you this Pusha T is a hot street rapper to this day. A lot like Jadakiss in that sense. In fact put it like this he may never win an MTV award or a grammy but yet you got many rappers wanting him as a guest or having him or Malice ghostwrite some of their shyt. He's the people's champ.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:childplease:

So now we are gonna judge an artists validity by mainstream success. What happen to just feeling the music and making judgements for ourselves. Furthermore, Pusha T has an ardent fanbase, he always made the bulk of his bread on shows. Outside of the success of Lord Willin he will never crack the top 10 in sales, but I can tell you this Pusha T is a hot street rapper to this day. A lot like Jadakiss in that sense. In fact put it like this he may never win an MTV award or a grammy but yet you got many rappers wanting him as a guest or having him or Malice ghostwrite some of their shyt. He's the people's champ.

how he got an ardent fanbase when fear of god 2 didnt even break 10k sold?

how he makin the bulk of his bread off shows when he opening for future in strip clubs in kentucky?

and who wants him as a guest?? :leon: no one asks this bytch nikka for collabs

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Char right though. Y'all always stan whoever goes at the hot, hated mainstream artist and forget about them two weeks later. I ain't seen a Common thread since he squashed the beef. You think Pusha T would be buzzing without possible Young Money beef attached to him?

Pusha T? :childplease:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

finally someone who isnt a derelict of-the-moment dikkrider posts in here

thank you based liggins

these nikkas really think pusha t is capable of destroying anything when he hasnt got his hair rebraided since the Mr. Me Too video shoot

Danycacks

D Cacks
Daps
Why you so concerned with Push man? Go inform yourself on some more YM shyt. You annoyin as fck

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
charmander you wrong. i like you, but you said Pusha T been a doulja his whole career :comeon:

that ain't true. pusha t didn't become a doulja until he signed with good music, before that he was less than a doulja :lolbron: let me break down Pusha T's career

he came into the game rapping all high pitched with no bass in his voice, calling himself Terra. Yep, you heard me right, that bytch nikka was calling himself Terra. True Blood face ass c00n :pacspit:

true-blood-tara.jpg

Terra and his Little Bill looking brother signed with Elektra in the late 90's and recorded a whole album wit nothin but neptune beats called "exclusive audio footage"...the name made sense cuz the only people who heard it had to download it off rapidshare exclusively on the internet. Elektra put that shyt on the shelf next to Chris Webber's album, and dropped they wack asses off the label.

Pharrell felt bad for they bum asses so he let them write his raps as a way of keepin them around. He sucked some dikk at Arista to get them a deal. He eventually pulled some strings and got them on a song with Justin Timberlake, one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

the song was a lil hit. Once Pharrell gift wrapped them their only single hit in Grindin, it was supposed to be a WRAP. sadly, it was a wrap, but the wrap was for they careers. Lord Willin dropped and flopped, and Arista put them fakkits on the same shelf Elektra had them on.

after they got outta that deal, Pharrell pulled some more of his favors to get them a spot on Jive. At this time, Terra and his brother realized they were never gonna make it anywhere in the game, so they started dissing Lil Wayne for attention and buzz. It didn't work as their followup to their last flop proceeded to flop even harder. You already know what happened next. back to the shelf :lolbron:

While on the Shelf, they decided they wasn't gonna wait to get dropped so they dropped some mixtapes and an album with KOCH but still nobody cared. Finally the got dropped and Pharrell put that lipstick on and pulled some strings to get them a deal at Columbia. It was supposed to finally be there time. They were about to drop the album of their careers, "Til the Casket Drops." :comeon: the casket musta dropped in the same forrest that tree fell in cuz nobody heard that shyt. they flopped again. back to the shelf.

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

after seeing the shelf for so long, Malice decided to pull a Mase and go in the lords pocket cuz he realized he was never gon be shyt in the rap game. Pusha Terra tried to jumpstart a solo career, and dropped a wack unmixed tape called Fear of God. It flopped, of course, but I guess around that time Kanye West got tired of being a drag queen and figured he needed to make his raps more street, so he decided to sign Pusha Terra to write him and Mr Bentley's raps. Now he's sittin on Good Music's bench, waitin for coach Kanye to put him in the game.

:pacspit: Pusha Terra lost

Last edited by a moderator:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Wayne responded so he must be a heavyweight