if Pusha T is such a heavyweight in the industry, why his last couple releases...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
charmander you wrong. i like you, but you said Pusha T been a doulja his whole career :comeon:

that ain't true. pusha t didn't become a doulja until he signed with good music, before that he was less than a doulja let me break down Pusha T's career

he came into the game rapping all high pitched with no bass in his voice, calling himself Terra. Yep, you heard me right, that bytch nikka was calling himself Terra. True Blood face ass c00n :pacspit:

true-blood-tara.jpg

Terra and his Little Bill looking brother signed with Elektra in the late 90's and recorded a whole album wit nothin but neptune beats called "exclusive audio footage"...the name made sense cuz the only people who heard it had to download it off rapidshare exclusively on the internet. Elektra put that shyt on the shelf next to Chris Webber's album, and dropped they wack asses off the label.

Pharrell felt bad for they bum asses so he let them write his raps as a way of keepin them around, and sucked some dikk at Arista to get them a deal. Once Pharrell started blowing up, he tried to put them on himself so he put them on a song wit Justin Timberlake, one of the biggest pop stars in the world

Justin Timberlake Ft. Clipse - Like I Love You - YouTube

the song was a lil hit. Once Pharrell gift wrapped them their only single hit in Grindin, it was supposed to be a WRAP. sadly, it was a wrap, but the wrap was for they careers. Lord Willin dropped and flopped, and Arista put them fakkits on the same shelf Elektra had them on.

after they got outta that deal, Pharrell pulled some more of his favors to get them a spot on Jive. At this time, the Terra and his brother realized they were never gonna make it anywhere in the game, so they started dissing Lil Wayne for attention and buzz. It didn't work as their followup to their last flop proceeded to flop even harder. You already know what happened next. back to the shelf :lolbron:

While on the Shelf, they decided they wasn't gonna wait to get dropped so they dropped some mixtapes and an album with KOCH but still nobody cared. Finally the got dropped and Pharrell put that lipstick on and pulled some strings to get them a deal at Columbia. It was supposed to finally be there time. They were about to drop the album of their careers, Til the Casket Dropped. :comeon: the casket musta dropped in the same forrest the tree with nobody around drops in, cuz nobody heard that wack shyt. they flopped again. back to the shelf.

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

after seeing the shelf for so long, Malice decided to pull a Mase and go in the lords pocket cuz he realized he was never gon be shyt in the rap game. Pusha Terra tried to jumpstart a solo career, and dropped a wack unmixed tape called Fear of God. It flopped, of course, but I guess around that time Kanye West got tired of being a drag queen and figured he needed to make his raps more street, so he decided to sign Pusha Terra to write him and Mr Bentley's raps. Now he's sittin on Good Music's bench, waitin for coach Kanye to put him in the game.

:pacspit: Pusha Terra lost

this is beautiful, poetry

top 5 post in coli history

thank you brother for this insight and wisdom :to:

but lol @ me forgetting about Til The Casket Dropped...i didnt even mention it in the original post about him being a flop his whole career...THATS how much of a brick it was

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

So now we are gonna judge an artists validity by mainstream success. What happen to just feeling the music and making judgements for ourselves. Furthermore, Pusha T has an ardent fanbase, he always made the bulk of his bread on shows. Outside of the success of Lord Willin he will never crack the top 10 in sales, but I can tell you this Pusha T is a hot street rapper to this day. A lot like Jadakiss in that sense. In fact put it like this he may never win an MTV award or a grammy but yet you got many rappers wanting him as a guest or having him or Malice ghostwrite some of their shyt. He's the people's champ.

no one in the streets was feeling that fear of god shyt.

stop.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Pusha done one thing right in his career and thats out swag Kanye on Runaway

all his other shyt? :comeon:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Pusha T the solo artist was a heavyweight in the industry? Must have been out of town for a couple days when that happened.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
aint been able to crack 30k? :laff:

Fear of God 2 sold 2k copies :laff:

Clipse presents Re-Up Gang sold 20k to date :laff:

Hell Hath no Fury flopped

Lord Willin aint even plat yet :obama:

and then you wonder why he been on G.O.O.D. Music for 4 years already and aint even got a single released or an album budget or anything...kanye got this 40 year old loser locked away in the studio writing rhymes for big sean and 88 keyz and shyt

he been a doulja nobody his whole career, he has no fanbase except for goofy kids on the internet who hate anything that's popular or on top and will cosign literally anyone who goes against Wayne/Drake/YMCMB

but let you nikkas tell it...he has the ability to end wayne's career at any given moment, he just been waiting for the right opportunity since 2005 :laff:

that's it

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
charmander you wrong. i like you, but you said Pusha T been a doulja his whole career :comeon:

that ain't true. pusha t didn't become a doulja until he signed with good music, before that he was less than a doulja :lolbron: let me break down Pusha T's career

he came into the game rapping all high pitched with no bass in his voice, calling himself Terra. Yep, you heard me right, that bytch nikka was calling himself Terra. True Blood face ass c00n :pacspit:

true-blood-tara.jpg

Terra and his Little Bill looking brother signed with Elektra in the late 90's and recorded a whole album wit nothin but neptune beats called "exclusive audio footage"...the name made sense cuz the only people who heard it had to download it off rapidshare exclusively on the internet. Elektra put that shyt on the shelf next to Chris Webber's album, and dropped they wack asses off the label.

Pharrell felt bad for they bum asses so he let them write his raps as a way of keepin them around. He sucked some dikk at Arista to get them a deal. He eventually pulled some strings and got them on a song with Justin Timberlake, one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

Justin Timberlake Ft. Clipse - Like I Love You - YouTube

the song was a lil hit. Once Pharrell gift wrapped them their only single hit in Grindin, it was supposed to be a WRAP. sadly, it was a wrap, but the wrap was for they careers. Lord Willin dropped and flopped, and Arista put them fakkits on the same shelf Elektra had them on.

after they got outta that deal, Pharrell pulled some more of his favors to get them a spot on Jive. At this time, Terra and his brother realized they were never gonna make it anywhere in the game, so they started dissing Lil Wayne for attention and buzz. It didn't work as their followup to their last flop proceeded to flop even harder. You already know what happened next. back to the shelf :lolbron:

While on the Shelf, they decided they wasn't gonna wait to get dropped so they dropped some mixtapes and an album with KOCH but still nobody cared. Finally the got dropped and Pharrell put that lipstick on and pulled some strings to get them a deal at Columbia. It was supposed to finally be there time. They were about to drop the album of their careers, "Til the Casket Drops." :comeon: the casket musta dropped in the same forrest that tree fell in cuz nobody heard that shyt. they flopped again. back to the shelf.

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

after seeing the shelf for so long, Malice decided to pull a Mase and go in the lords pocket cuz he realized he was never gon be shyt in the rap game. Pusha Terra tried to jumpstart a solo career, and dropped a wack unmixed tape called Fear of God. It flopped, of course, but I guess around that time Kanye West got tired of being a drag queen and figured he needed to make his raps more street, so he decided to sign Pusha Terra to write him and Mr Bentley's raps. Now he's sittin on Good Music's bench, waitin for coach Kanye to put him in the game.

Pusha Terra lost

ether.jpg

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kanye got this 40 year old loser locked away in the studio writing rhymes for big sean and 88 keyz and shyt

but let you nikkas tell it...he has the ability to end wayne's career at any given moment, he just been waiting for the right opportunity since 2005 :laff:

:laugh: :laugh:

he been a doulja nobody his whole career, he has no fanbase except for goofy kids on the internet who hate anything that's popular or on top and will cosign literally anyone who goes against Wayne/Drake/YMCMB

lol. word

Drizzy and Weezy>>>>>>this bum