"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Mason83

Banned
Daps
No. Why should he interfere? He would be interfering with our sovereignty as a species if he did. We have the right to kill each other as well as we have the right not to do so.
So is it all "part of Gods Plan" :hula:or do we have free will? It can't be both, they contradict each other.

"If their is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness"- Polish Jew in Aushscwitz, 1944

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So is it all "part of Gods Plan" :hula:or do we have free will? It can't be both, they contradict each other.

"If their is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness"- Polish Jew in Aushscwitz, 1944
No one said that it's part of his plan at least not anyone who knew what they were saying. We set the plans. According to any religion all God does is set the beginning date and the end date of existence. Blame God for crazy Nazi's brehs.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
No one said that it's part of his plan at least not anyone who knew what they were saying. We set the plans. According to any religion all God does is set the beginning date and the end date of existence. Blame God for crazy Nazi's brehs.
I'm not blaming God for Nazism and Communism, I'm saying that God clearly does not exist

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Oh free will okay.. So why does God create so many fukked up individuals then? You can still have free will and be a decent human being.
Free will means you can do whatever you want to. If you were restricted from killing and raping and other wrong things, then you wouldn't have free will. There are varying degrees of what humans would consider wrong. Like going on a murder spree would be a 10 and telling a white lie would be a 1. One of the ten commandments is to observe the Sabbath for it is holy. It is one of the top ten sins. You, as a human might not give the moral or ethical wrong level as a 10, like going on a murder spree, but it is still a sin and how many millions of people do not observer the Sabbath? Don't you have free will? Yes, you do. You can't tell me that you wanted to 'not' observe the Sabbath, but one day, you couldn't help yourself and observed it.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
again, humanity has been around a longggggggggggggggggg time.

why would anyone think that GOD is still the one in charge of this earth??

and some dumbass negged me and wrote that jesus was made up to scare the kids.

:dead:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's shifting blame? I don't believe in a god to shift blame to. It's not about blame but pointing out the flaws of religious thought that tells us god is good.

As for being objective about religion, I spent 18 years in Catholic/Jesuit schools and read the Bible from front to back. I couldn't be more objective. I choose to side with science since they actually attempt to answer things.

The atheists in the OP.

Again its down to your interpretation. God is fair and the gift of life and free will are good.

But this isn't enough for them...God must to make human lives easier and intervene to curb our own destructive nature...

Aka "you gave me free will...i chose to kill, you let it happen....why didn't you help ?"

They don't apply this to positive outcomes...

"you gave me free will....I chose to discover and build...you let it happen...why didn't help ?"

If you were objective, you'd recognize the need for man made religion whether that's to influence people, create a social environment/hierarchy, give employment, or rally nations/races against each other.

Science is about gaining better understanding and using current concepts/technology to validate proof/existence.

Objectively we are limited and know this...which is why we seek more knowledge/conduct experiments to prove or disprove hypothesis.

Science might attempt to answer things...but its limited by our finite current knowledge.

I did chem engineering with biochem and this only further cemented my belief in God. The way the human body regulates temperature, defends itself against pathogens, the way matter is broken down, how energy is transferred is all systematic .... And the work of a grand architect with supreme intellect

And we think we know wassup...till we get smarter and realize we didn't actually know sh!t....

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Absolutely nothing about this is relevant to the conversation, or even solid in general.
Atheists don't save removing God will cure everything, most don't care one way or the other, and anti-theists see it as one large problem, in a group of large problems.
And I see people do things for single mothers everyday, I'm pretty sure 2 Chainz bought an entire family a house + a year of utilities, Serena Williams has built like 3 hospitals, etc. Churches doing a few good deeds a year doesn't take away from the issues of religious bodies as a whole.
And I do plenty of community service work, more than most people, and honestly more than I have time for. Same for almost every other atheist I know.
Your post rings of bitterness, are you okay? I'm here to talk to.

Fall back Cac..

Atheists are community servants now.. lol

And WTF does 2 chains and Serena have tobdo with this?? Are they atheists..

:wtf:

Last line was something a cac would say and it shows that i touched your feelings..no one wants to talk to your ass that is why you are an atheist.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Where's my 6 certs, 6 hos and 6 figure salary you fukk
stop letting your messengers smash boys and give me what I prayed for :mjcry:
while you're at it please stop white (and asian) cops from killing black folks
Just use your free will.:troll:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fall back Cac..

Atheists are community servants now.. lol

And WTF does 2 chains and Serena have tobdo with this?? Are they atheists..

:wtf:

Last line was something a cac would say and it shows that i touched your feelings..no one wants to talk to your ass that is why you are an atheist.
1. I'm Black, and its known on this site.
2. I'm talking about myself as well as a few friends and acquaintances. People don't just do community service because they feel some religious compulsion.
3. 2 Chainz and Serena Williams are figures with no major religious affiliations who did community service, i'm pointing to your incredibly stupid belief that because a few churches do community service, that they are a necessary good.
4. I'm going to ignore whatever you said last.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So God doesn't just stop bad things from happening because of a number of reasons.

1) 1st and foremost The world actually belongs to the devil, God is its owner still, but the devil actually rules the world hence why he was able to offer it to Jesus for a act of worship. Its also why people are running around like madmen mostly... The devil will be evicted soon enough but for the time being its his joint. :manny:
2) We sinned and took ourselfs out of Gods protection, and since God is well God he didn't just clean slate and start over, plus it wouldn't have answered or covered the challenge/question that the devil suggested That we should be able to decide for ourselves whats bad and good right and wrong.
3) God is allowing man time to see that they cannot rule themselves and under no circumstances will man live peacefully, safely and happily without following Gods instructions. No man can challenge or question that after its all said and done.

4) You have to remember God thinks on a perfect level, we as human are use to being on the top of the food chain with the "best line of thinking" but we aren't perfect nor can we begin to think or reason on Gods level.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So God doesn't just stop bad things from happening because of a number of reasons.

1) 1st and foremost The world actually belongs to the devil, God is its owner still, but the devil actually rules the world hence why he was able to offer it to Jesus for a act of worship. Its also why people are running around like madmen mostly... The devil will be evicted soon enough but for the time being its his joint. :manny:
2) We sinned and took ourselfs out of Gods protection, and since God is well God he didn't just clean slate and start over, plus it wouldn't have answered or covered the challenge/question that the devil suggested That we should be able to decide for ourselves whats bad and good right and wrong.
3) God is allowing man time to see that they cannot rule themselves and under no circumstances will man live peacefully, safely and happily without following Gods instructions. No man can challenge or question that after its all said and done.

4) You have to remember God thinks on a perfect level, we as human are use to being on the top of the food chain with the "best line of thinking" but we aren't perfect nor can we begin to think or reason on Gods level.

How can god think?
Thinking comes with a brain, which means you have a nervous system.... Which means one can feel pain....so God can be hurt?
:jbhmm:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Theres no need to believe in God. Who taught yall this bullshyt. God is. No faith or belief required.

The problem comes because too many peoples idea of God is thru the paradigm of Zionist-Judeo-Christianity which is a manufactured ideology. They promote the silly idea that you have to believe in God and that God is involved in the affairs of man.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

What!? I love how people spew illogical nonsense some theologian regurgitated to them. None of what you said makes sense.

Last edited: