Reppin
Full ability to choose? To choose to get killed? :what:
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cmon Fam...
We are ultimately responsible for each other God or not, though I believe in God, even if someone didn't the fact is that we have the role of being benevolent to each other if we want the species to survive. We have to take responsibility for hurting, harming or killing each other. I say imprison the killers i.e. take away their freedom i.e. make them less than human by limiting them. I also say that we have to begin to teach other to value life and treasure it but that's just my solution.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pure thanklessness and shows a lack of gratitude... Its easier to shift blame than accept accountability....

As for religion, you need to be more objective about it to see its validity before you go down that path.

Ultimately whose to say we are the only species in the infinite universe that God created ?

There could be infinite worlds, infinite religions, infinite scriptures or none.

We are limited in our scope but inquisitive .... Which is why we question his existence but also draw baseless conclusions when we cant make human sense of it.

Who's shifting blame? I don't believe in a god to shift blame to. It's not about blame but pointing out the flaws of religious thought that tells us god is good.

As for being objective about religion, I spent 18 years in Catholic/Jesuit schools and read the Bible from front to back. I couldn't be more objective. I choose to side with science since they actually attempt to answer things.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Receipts ...

Chemical reactions do not equate to meaninglessness

and who said that it was random?

... no one has proven this premise ...

Who said that we are at the bottom of the ladder? Just because Cacs said we ain't shyt I guess you going to run with that right? :francis: Cacs have chosen to we warlike and enslave other people and exploit them what does that have to do with God?
The point is, is that if God were omnipotent and omnibenevolent he would have ya know done something to stop American Slavery. Or the deaths of 6 million poles and Jews in the Holocaust. Or what's going on in N Korea right now, but I guess he has better things to do....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The point is, is that if God were omnipotent and omnibenevolent he would have ya know done something to stop American Slavery. Or the deaths of 6 million poles and Jews in the Holocaust. Or what's going on in N Korea right now, but I guess he has better things to do....

Isn't that peoples responsibility?

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Haven't Christians answered this question multiple times? Doesn't it say that suffering and free will is because of Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit if knowledge

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
1.God doesn't take on human characteristics. Humans created the idea of gods and give them human characteristics.

2. The story of Noah has it's place in Christianty which is a religion. It's not about the story being rewritten to fit today. It's about seeing how primitive and impossible it is given our current understanding. A rewrite would be a damning admission of it's flaws.

3. :martin:

1. The only way you're going to understand ANYTHING is if it's explained from a human point of view. So the bible describe the Creator using human terms is just one explaining an infinite Being in ways we can understand

2. The story is only "impossible" if "God" does not exist and had no bearing in the story.

3. :manny: it's true breh. What matters first and foremost is your own existence. Just because that is true doesn't mean there is NOT a plan for the next being/person/thing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Haven't Christians answered this question multiple times? Doesn't it say that suffering and free will is because of Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit if knowledge
So billions of people are punished for the actions of two?

Where were the dinosaurs when that was going on?

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your premise is wrong. He didn't create us to harm each other. He gave us freedom to do what we want to do. Would you prefer that he took away the option to kill? If he did then he would be limiting our freedom. If that doesn't make sense I don't know what to tell you.

But god new before he created us that many of us would harm others. He made us with flaws. It doesn't matter how man are suppose to act, it's how man has acted, based on how he he was created.

How can we be judged (whether by actions or faith) when we are created us in a way that he new many of would end

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
God is made up and stupid stories from people before us

I mean for fukks sake we aee taking pictures in other universes light years away no thanks to any god. Still no answer about shyt.

Maybe we are organisms? I mean as reality we all dissolve and are gone... Maybe brain goes on a jouney (ala dmt) but over time you are a memory until forgotten. Im sure we all die we are forgotten in 20 years and a new generation pops up.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No. Why should he interfere? He would be interfering with our sovereignty as a species if he did. We have the right to kill each other as well as we have the right not to do so.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But god new before he created us that many of us would harm others. He made us with flaws. It doesn't matter how man are suppose to act, it's how man has acted, based on how he he was created.

How can we be judged (whether by actions or faith) when we are created us in a way that he new many of would end
Most of us aren't inclined to kill for fun, we aren't made with that flaw and most of the time we see that it was nurturing that brings out the savagery that we see in humanity.

According to Christianity he did step in and help in the most non-intrusive way that he could come up with... other religions believe that he left specific instructions on how to act and how not to act.