"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame God for the actions of Men. Live in a world and a society that delights in using the free will given to you to do all things contrary to God like drink, lie, steal, engage in sex outside marriage. Your thoughts are lustful and not holy and this is done with no repentance and then you have the arrogance to ask God why he doesnt bail humans out of human created messes. Why should God fix every human issue to allow the world to live peaceful and happy in sin? Human beings had a peaceful earth with no disease, no death, no sorrow until Satan told adam and eve they would become like Gods if they ate from the tree of knowledge af God and evil despite God saying if they ate from the tree they would surely die. The promise of being like Gods appealed to the ego of adam and eve. Doesnt the bible say sin leads to death and destruction? So how then are you surprised if death and destruction plagues a world which lives in sin and delights in it? The world is like it is because of the ruler of this world satan and satan rules this world because we chose him, we chose him in the garden and eden and the world and us as individuals continue to choose Satan with the way we live our lives and the things we promote.

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:dame:this may sound stupid but hear me out

What if earth was hell,wer u have to worship the devil to succeed n get your prayers answered :manny:

think about it

all the major successful people are accused of worshiping the devil:jbhmm:

everything bad happens here while "miracles" supposedly only happens once in a while:lupe:

:ld:il leave u guys to ponder:patrice:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so we're about due for a flood :ehh:

let me ask you something:

if you had the power to create the universe, why the fukk would you put fukkin flaws in it :what:

Better question is if God created this vast universe, why the fukk would he/it give a fukk about the day to day activities of humans :wtf:

The arrogance of people to think they are of any relevance in the grand scheme of things. And, I believe in a higher power or whatever you want to call it, just not some person who sits there micromanaging people's lives like a McDonalds manager :mjlol: and cares about anyone worshipping him/it.

:camby:

What I believe is that there is something in play that makes shyt in the universe make sense, I don't believe that a bunch of luck and randomness caused things to play out how they've played out over the past several billions of years.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Better question is if God created this vast universe, why the fukk would he/it give a fukk about the day to day activities of humans :wtf:

The arrogance of people to think they are of any relevance in the grand scheme of things. And, I believe in a higher power or whatever you want to call it, just not some person who sits there micromanaging people's lives like a McDonalds manager :mjlol: and cares about anyone worshipping him/it.

:camby:

What I believe is that there is something in play that makes shyt in the universe make sense, I don't believe that a bunch of luck and randomness caused things to play out how they've played out over the past several billions of years.

I'm the same bruh, I believe there is a creator/creators but is it some benevolent, all seeing etc no. Whoever made this obviously does not care about the day to day lives of humans.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Christians views are so different.

Its so many that say "God is good" he did this he did that...Yet, i'm seeing folk on her saying well god gives us free will. When someone shoots and kills someone the free will of that person is in the hands the killer.

Hell, that Rick Warren book that is a big seller says of 100 times in the first chapter "God has a plan" so is that some bullshyt?

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
There is no god, and all of life is random chaos determined at best by chemical reactions influencing our mind like a rudimentary OS. In a sense, existence is meaningless.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I like to think of it as determinism and free will occurring together, like biological determinism. Free will but not in the traditional sense, like free to chose from set paths. Regardless this highly comes down to your theological conceptions.

My agnostic professor brought some great points up but either way we can't know for sure. There's so many conceptions of the higher power, some think it is the universe or at least related to it as it appears to have succinct traits than that of the "natural world or natural laws"

It's up to you at the end of the day. I don't see what the big deal is anyways. If someone believes and you don't whats the problem? We disagree on many things as well, in fact I enjoy people who have different worldvuews than mine because I enjoy looking at things from multiple perspectives. I agree that religion shouldn't interject in government as we're living in a globalized world where such worldviews are likely not adequate to represent the population at hand.

I have a few agnostic/atheist friends even though i'm a theist. I also have friends spanning frm numerous religions. You've just got to be an adult and realize that people differ from each other on numerous topics... Still we can learn from each other,

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why would God create beings that can harm each other, just so they could love him?
That doesn't even make sense. It gives an all-knowing being the same mindset as a narcissistic sociopath.
Your premise is wrong. He didn't create us to harm each other. He gave us freedom to do what we want to do. Would you prefer that he took away the option to kill? If he did then he would be limiting our freedom. If that doesn't make sense I don't know what to tell you.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There is no god, and all of life is random chaos determined at best by chemical reactions influencing our mind like a rudimentary OS. In a sense, existence is meaningless.
Receipts ...

Chemical reactions do not equate to meaninglessness

and who said that it was random?

... no one has proven this premise ...

God exists? yet decided to place Black people at the bottom of the world ladder and refuses to do anything about it :what:

Whilst at the same time placing white people (one of the main progenitors of the destruction of Black People) at the top and everyone else but Black people in-between :what:

How can any black person even be religious :snoop:

How can you even worship a "god" who doesn't give a damn about you or your people and clearly never will? :scust:
Who said that we are at the bottom of the ladder? Just because Cacs said we ain't shyt I guess you going to run with that right? :francis: Cacs have chosen to we warlike and enslave other people and exploit them what does that have to do with God?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where the fukk was this question supposed to lead :dahell:

The point is bad exists so it can balance out the good.

"sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, joy wouldnt feel so good if it wasn't for pain..."

- Fif

he claims chicken alfredo is his favorite food, well what if he never ate anything else. what if he only ate chicken alfredo for the rest of his life... would he still enjoy it as much?

remember that twilight zone episode where the gangster goes to heaven and wins every bet? he wins every card game, every game of pool... he never loses. everything is perfect. it drives him insane. then he discovers it wasn't heaven at all.

the world could not exist if everything was perfect and everything was good otherwise we would not appreciate life and we would not be able to grow or learn. pain, fear and loss are necessary so that we can fully know the true pleasure of joy and happiness... and love.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The point is bad exists so it can balance out the good.

"sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain, joy wouldnt feel so good if it wasn't for pain..."

- Fif

he claims chicken alfredo is his favorite food, well what if he never ate anything else. what if he only ate chicken alfredo for the rest of his life... would he still enjoy it as much?

remember that twilight zone episode where the gangster goes to heaven and wins every bet? he wins every card game, every game of pool... he never loses. everything is perfect. it drives him insane. then he discovers it wasn't heaven at all.

the world could not exist if everything was perfect and everything was good otherwise we would not appreciate life and we would not be able to grow or learn. pain, fear and loss are necessary so that we can fully know the true pleasure of joy and happiness... and love.
Man you sound stupid as fukk. Peope move to places like Miami, LA, San Diego, etc because it is sunny all the time

You're trying to use music & film to justify why god allows bad things to happen :snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your premise is wrong. He didn't create us to harm each other. He gave us freedom to do what we want to do. Would you prefer that he took away the option to kill? If he did then he would be limiting our freedom. If that doesn't make sense I don't know what to tell you.
Yes, he did create us to harm each other.
If he created us, knowing we would harm each other, what do you think his "intention" was? That we would rape and murder enough people to make life a "gift?"
And why does freedom have to include harm?
You're creating the parameters for your beliefs, they aren't there by nature.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS