"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Someone asked @the cac mamba What does God have to do with poverty?!

Can someone explain to me how you are told if you believe in god he will give you everything you need 10 fold but you have the poorest of the poor around the world believing in 'Jesus' while not even being able to get water or food, let alone 10x the amount of things they REALLY need. Some of the most devout people are poor as fukk. Mainly because they are easier to trick and easier to scare. They certainly are not getting back TEN FOLD by giving themselves to Jesus.

The only 'end' coming is the end of the zodiac. Not the end of the world :snoop:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
people been lashing out since the bible days. you see some of your greatest prophets in their lashing out at God. Shoot even jesus hit God with the "Why did you forsake me?" So I don't think its a bad thing that humans have human worries and wonder, where are you. at times. its natural. But then you have to at some point get over it and understand what this thing is really about, which was well explained by the OP's video.
for me, this explains it best
and why deep down i know i'm religious, no matter how often i question my faith!!
starts at 1:12:51 - 1:13:55.

please watch and tell me what you think of this explanation.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Isn't it funny that when good things happen, it should all be attributed to God and his benevolent ways, and it wouldn't be possible without him :blessed:

But when bad things happen, God ain't responsible for that, suddenly it's our "free will" and humans fault. :jbhmm:

So he is only credited for good shyt but we're credited for the bad shyt?
Not a single person has been able to give a competent answer to that.
Usually it's 'stop questioning and just accept'

Like you're just supposed to follow orders without question :stopitslime:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That doesn't have shyt to do with God.

he made it tho :dead:

Who made man......?

but god is the reason everything happens.. :russ:

This is what happens when you don't apply logic, or are unable to piece two and two together.

Nothing more logical than, "if it's good, god did it. if it's bad, YOU did it".
A perfect case of refusing to take responsibility for scumbag actions if there ever was one.

Funny you say that, cause all i EVER see when shyt go wrong is people blaming the devil(when it should be themselves 99% of the time) but when shyt goes good that means god decided to throw on the :cape: and do something to help?
mysteriously loving you via mysterious ways :wow:

I'm not Christian so...
Several religious posters who come to the defense of god in these types of threads often claim they're either not religious, or are not Christians. So why the fukk yall even :cape: for something you don't even ride with?

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

your pal god says he created all good and all evil. So breh admits he made all this bad shyt. he made fake religions so people could fight and kill over which was real. he let plagues and viruses ravage entire populations. he watched white people enslave millions of innocent Africans. He planes, cars and ships crash, burn and kill every single passenger. He let almost a hundred million Native Americans get slaughtered. All evil has been vetted by him. Now I wanna see you say this shyt got nothing to do with him and how free will is supposed to be some sort of legit excuse for being powerless to stop your evil creations.

let millions of cacs live in wealth while hundreds of millions starve around the world god.
say you love your creation but drown them all because you were mad they did things you knew they would do, god.

be so busy helping athletes and celebs win awards that you can't save people from being kidnapped, raped and killed, god.

If God was a superhero, he would be Captain Obvious. He'd do nothing but point out how bad you were and expect to receive credit after someone else did all the legwork.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free will breh. :troll:

He wouldn't want us to be robots. :troll:

Brehs that go to hell due to their own free-will enabled bad decisions are like "Welp. At least I got to decide. :francis:" :troll:

Remember, God is at war with Satan. I mean he knew Satan was gonna ego trip (I mean he created the muhfukka right?), but what's the fun in nipping that in the bud before shyt gets popping? It's much more entertaining like this. :troll:

This is wut I don't understand

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a cop-out argument because it isn't based in scripture, its a post-Christ theological concept.
Its the "lyrical miracle" of the religious world.
The "Day of Judgement" is also silly. He literally created billions of people, knowing they wouldn't believe in him, just so he could judge them for doing exactly what he created them for.
Omniprescence is an issue because if he truly is every where, and truly resides in all of us, that means he resides in both the killer and the killed, the rapist and the raped, the glutton and the starved.
There is no purpose in this is, its nihilism but sugar-coated so its easier to swallow.

U bringing heat. This is the questions I need answered

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
you do know that argument's like, thousands of years old. The idea that 'god' is omnipotent, omniscient, and benevolent.

Trilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  1. If God is unable to prevent evil, then he is not all-powerful (omnipotent).
  2. If God is not willing to prevent evil, then he is not all-good (benevolent).
  3. If God is both willing and able to prevent evil, then why does evil exist?
I think it extends from 3, that he must not know evil exists (omniscient).
Here's what also describes the core issue OP has with the Bible and God. Theodicy and the Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I believe in God due to times where I've felt His presence and the many miracles I've experienced and witnessed. When I look at theodicy, the trillema and consider everything I've read about Him I've realized that God has many characteristics similar to a Don. An O.G. He is a Boss. Even though we feel like He's done some fukked up shyt and lets fukked up shyt happen, we really have no say in what happens to us and others unless its through intercessary prayer or our guardian angels were kind enough to give us a hand. Logically, some shyt really makes no sense but there ain't shyt we can do about it but try to stay on His good side. He's like that one boss at work you really don't wanna fukk with or he'll make your whole day a living hell.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
@BelowTheMasonDixon i know im a godless heathen ofay, but i dont see why you cant address that post :huhldup:
Stop asking for legitimate answers. Since their foundation is so goddamn weak to begin with all they have is a select few answers :damn:

1. free will
2. if it's good it's good
3. if it ain't it's either the devil or islam but NOT god
4. gay people cause earthquakes
5. shut up and read the bible and everything will magically make sense.

It's even better when they try and use science to validate their religion :russ:

I'm personally hoping for a modern day version of the crusades. if trump wins we'll see that. a white duck dynasty cliven bundy looking bunch of christian brehs in kkk outfits vs isis brehs with the turbans and shyt

holy wars in high definition :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
God exists? yet decided to place Black people at the bottom of the world ladder and refuses to do anything about it :what:

Whilst at the same time placing white people (one of the main progenitors of the destruction of Black People) at the top and everyone else but Black people in-between :what:

How can any black person even be religious :snoop:

How can you even worship a "god" who doesn't give a damn about you or your people and clearly never will? :scust:

That's because they're praying to the wrong God. When we pray to our own God magical things start to happen :mjpls:

Dutty Bookman said:
Good God who created the Sun which shines on us from above, who rouses the sea and makes the thunder rumble; Listen!

God though hidden in a cloud watches over us.

The god of the white man calls forth crime but our God wills good works.

Our God who is good commands us to vengeance. He will direct our arms and help us.

Throw away the likeness of the white man’s god who has so often brought us to tears and listen to liberty which speaks in all our hearts.

revenge.jpg

haiti_revolucion.jpg

Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances,_pero_matando_blancos.jpg