"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
so ill see you in someones hell :huhldup:
Since there are thousands of religions, and most of those religions love throwing you in hell if you don't subscribe to their religion, technically, everybody is going to hell.

Besides, there's so many scientists that are in hell, they probably figured out a way to make it air conditioned, with floating cars and parties full of heavenly hos and divine blunts. Sign me up :wow:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Even atheists have felt his presense. You don't have to be religious to feel it.
Nah.
If you're an atheist you would probably figure out that what you felt was chemical reactions in your brain, not the alleged influence of a higher being.

There were times where I thought I saw miracles, like a car nearly hitting a woman but stopping. Then I realized it was a combination of the woman's location, the car's weight and velocity, the reactions of the driver, the condition of the tyres and the contact with the road. Things stop being 'miraculous' when you scrutinize them, something religious folks seem to fear mightily.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I like shootings and rapes. They're exciting! You know how many eons I had to wait before anything on this planet could bust their guns? Sure, there was always plenty of rapes, but nobody got raped at gunpoint until Xi Shuchuan figured out he could really scare his stepsister into submission with a bamboo fire lance in 988 CE! BOOM, bytch! Wow!
Where's my 6 certs, 6 hos and 6 figure salary you fukk
stop letting your messengers smash boys and give me what I prayed for :mjcry:
while you're at it please stop white (and asian) cops from killing black folks

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Therein lies the problem. How can a human being who can barely understand the other human beings around him claim to know and understand an omnipotent being:mjlol:

You can't answer why god does things but you can tell us with 100% certainty that "God will punish us on the day of judgement", "there is only ONE true God", and the "world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement." How can you not know what god does but turn around and speak in absolutes and tell us what god is going to do? That's both humble and arrogant at the same time:mindblown:

This. You have to be an insanely arrogant person to believe that the entity that created the entire fukking universe made humans the center of his creation and actually gives a damn who I stick my dikk in or if I eat bacon.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Coli atheists are the WOAT :snoop:

How is free will a cop out argument? Every human has the ability to make moral decisions, some choose good, others choose bad. Rape is clearly wrong as is murder, however some people commit these crimes all the time and will therefore have to face the consequences of their actions.

It's practically Newtonian, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you do some evil shyt and God will punish you on the day of judgement.

As for the arguement that God is evil because of all the natural disasters and the atrocities of this world. Everything happens for a reason that is greater than you or I or any human being can comprehend, that is the entire premise of God being omniscient. How do you expect ANY human being to answer why God does any of the things that God does?

This world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement, but a lot of people grow too attached to this world. youre meant to have FAITH in God, because there is only ONE true God and the fact that you're even alive is a testimony to that

Did you watch the video

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to think of God as like a clockmaker :yeshrug:

You can make the clock, you can set the clock, you can wind it up, all that... but the clock might run fast... It might run slow... It might make a weird ticking sound... It might do all kinds of things... You open it up from time to time to check on it but for the most part you just wind it up and let it go. God just lets us do our own thing, we all have free will and whatnot... :yeshrug:

EDIT: And I don't really believe in 'God' in the sense of a being sitting on high... I think of a SOMETHING that's out there looking out tho :yeshrug:

Had too much shyt go my way in my life when it could have gone REALLY wrong to believe otherwise.

But wouldn't the logic against this say that he made a defective clock. If you created it and it don't work who's fault is it. Especially since he not only made the clock but, the pieces of the clock, the metal, and time itself.

And if he made the clock defective how can their be judgment against that clock for not telling the right time?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
what does that have to do with giving his creations free will? which = the ability to LOVE HIM without him FORCING them too?

Omnipotent - having unlimited power; able to do anything.

He can still possess that power and still have rules set in place that says he wont intervene in every single situation, not because he can't. but because he chooses not to in order to give you ROOM to CHOOSE.

The guy in the video is simply saying, if God stopped every bad thing from happening. he would in essence be forcing each individual to Love him. because loving God = Obeying God = not sinning. If he forces you to never sin, he's forcing you to never disobey = forcing you to Love him.

^^That is the equation.

If God isn't responsible for the bad things that happen, why does he get the praise for all the good shyt that happens :jbhmm:?

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
BFAOiMQ.jpg

pdMnrwM.jpg

RS4QZxN.jpg

lcZS1tw.jpg

yvL21Fx.jpg

g6xIfrH.jpg

Wake up Nagas

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
You're using an East Asian concept of duality.
That has nothing to do with religion. There can indeed be good without evil.
Don't mix religions to try and rationalize the existence of God.
Why does there need to be evil?
Why does there need to be suffering?

No, there doesn't always need to be evil. It just has to have existed.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why do atheist always come across so angry, arrogant and disrespectful to people who actually believe? I'm not a huge religious person but I do believe in a creator. I respect everybody's belief in whatever they chose...even if u don't believe, I respect it, it don't fukk up my emotions lol... It's just :pachaha: when I see atheist whether in real life or on this board get emotional or irritated when talking about this "fake God"...if he's fugazi then why does it get under your skin so much...why can't u just be on some "hey if that's what u believe, I respect it" and move on...people believing in a God to make themselves and their lives better hurts your feelings that much?
Cause it's like arguing wit a 5 year old who don't understand why 1+1=2 and that 5 year old believing it equals 7 based on nothing

And then having the power to shape the world while believing in that dumb shyt

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: These are my issues with religion and "god":

-God always takes on human characteristics. Things like judgment, love, good/evil are human ideas/concepts. Men refer to god as he, women as her. Why would god be defined by sex? It's like watching an alien movie where the extraterrestrials have two eyes, arms, and legs or look similar to something on earth. It's because we can only pull from our extremely limited knowledge. We are using that limited knowledge to create a narrative of a man in the clouds. It's a story that disregards logic but demands strict adherence.

-Religion never changes. Whatever they said centuries or millennia ago still applies now. A man gathering animals and putting them on a ship may have seemed plausible at one point but it's laughable today.

-Everything revolves around human beings. Religion places us as the most important thing to god. This may have made sense back when we thought the earth was the be all end all. It doesn't make sense when we realize that the universe may be infinite. Why would an omnipotent being place so much stock in a low life form. We'd be lower than ants to god. When's the last time you cared about an ant?

We don't create ants or give them free will...

We create children. And we certainly care about them deeply... but we are human and have a biological imperative to supplant ourselves to avoid extinction...

God doesn't. And trying to apply the humane faculty of reasoning to an omnipotent being will draw flawed "ant" analogies such as yours...

These atheist focus on the negative aspects of the human experience....and expect GOD to intervene when its bad without acknowledgement of the gift of life and free will....which also yields positive outcomes for us

Its pure thanklessness and shows a lack of gratitude... Its easier to shift blame than accept accountability....

As for religion, you need to be more objective about it to see its validity before you go down that path.

Ultimately whose to say we are the only species in the infinite universe that God created ?

There could be infinite worlds, infinite religions, infinite scriptures or none.

We are limited in our scope but inquisitive .... Which is why we question his existence but also draw baseless conclusions when we cant make human sense of it.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
It makes people feel better. The thought that there is no hope and no point to life is too much for some to take.

It makes life easier to think that though it all seems pointless evil/bad people will be punished for what they do and that when we die it isnt over, we will have everlasting life in heaven....

Its wierd. I believe in God but i think satan isa scapegoat and a way for people to make sense of all the horrible people, or should i say horrible things they do.

Also the God concept is used by some as a way to use/control people.