"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam teaches that NO Human being knows when the day of judgement is coming.

A lot of atheists suffer from hubris, you have to understand that humans are a footnote in the universe and that our knowledge is so limited in comparison to the scale of everything.
Everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs, I'm not going to try and force my ideology onto anybody because that's just unfair, religion is a very personal thing. Even in the Quran it says to allow religious freedom and promotes coexistence.

A lot of people say religion causes division and conflict, but people would be fighting over resources or money or other shyt so :manny:
good posts :ehh::yeshrug:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not religious, but interesting argument I heard worth sharing.

Free will is the ultimate gift......... How humans use it is down to their choices and belief systems.....

Is he implying we are so prone to chaos ...we need to be protected from the perils of our own independence ?

Man commits crime/kills/pillages....but he also saves/elongates life and discovers new things...

God intervening on negative outcomes = thwarting positive ones to achieve total parity.......

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think it is funny to see atheists talk about removing God and religion as if it will fix or cure everything wrong in the world... it is probably the opposite. I just watched a church buy a car for a single mother that had to walk her kids to school.. let a bunch of atheists form anything and do that. Regardless of what you believe in you need to accept the fact that churches have done some good in ghetto communities. So live and let live and stop acting like your non believeing in anything ass is going to get out there and try and help others because you believe in the good of evolution or some other bullshyt.
none of that really has to do with you believing that a jew zombie is sitting the in clouds watchin you

shyt is cool and all, but wheres the connection?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
rapes n killings been goin on since lot...

new testament god chilled out for a bit got em some p*ssy...but he still let jesus die...

wha the devil do..told a hoe the truth bout the tree of life...n took part in a bet..with god on job

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he gave everybody free will.

im not religious but im sure it explains that in the bible
This makes no sense to me I have said this on here before if he gives everyone free will whats it this gods plan shyt religious people are always talking about?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli atheists are the WOAT :snoop:

How is free will a cop out argument? Every human has the ability to make moral decisions, some choose good, others choose bad. Rape is clearly wrong as is murder, however some people commit these crimes all the time and will therefore have to face the consequences of their actions.

It's practically Newtonian, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you do some evil shyt and God will punish you on the day of judgement.

As for the arguement that God is evil because of all the natural disasters and the atrocities of this world. Everything happens for a reason that is greater than you or I or any human being can comprehend, that is the entire premise of God being omniscient. How do you expect ANY human being to answer why God does any of the things that God does?

This world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement, but a lot of people grow too attached to this world. youre meant to have FAITH in God, because there is only ONE true God and the fact that you're even alive is a testimony to that

Therein lies the problem. How can a human being who can barely understand the other human beings around him claim to know and understand an omnipotent being:mjlol:

You can't answer why god does things but you can tell us with 100% certainty that "God will punish us on the day of judgement", "there is only ONE true God", and the "world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement." How can you not know what god does but turn around and speak in absolutes and tell us what god is going to do? That's both humble and arrogant at the same time:mindblown:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Therein lies the problem. How can a human being who can barely understand the other human beings around him claim to know and understand an omnipotent being:mjlol:

You can't answer why god does things but you can tell us with 100% certainty that "God will punish us on the day of judgement", "there is only ONE true God", and the "world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement." How can you not know what god does but turn around and speak in absolutes and tell us what god is going to do? That's both humble and arrogant at the same time:mindblown:

From what I've read in the Quran. I can't explain God's thought processes but I've read the certainties are that:

1) There is only one God
2) There will be a day of judgement

As for their being only one God, in terms of Occam's Razor, the simplest answer is usually the most logically-sound, there is only one God as who would be the creator of God, if there were multiple Gods wouldn't it complicate it and raise further questions?

We all know the universe has a point of creation, therefore doesn't it make sense that it would have a single unmovable all-powerful creator? This is an arguement that Aristotle outlined which you can research into.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Not religious, but interesting argument I heard worth sharing.

Why dont the black community ALWAYS turn in the black thugs and black gangster who are into that?
why don't the white community ALWAYS turn in the white thugs and white gangster who are into that?
etc etc

God didn't say anything wrong with Gods Children Protecting Against Bad People in The Community?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
God didn't say anything wrong with Learning Biblical Psychology Against Bad People in The Community?