"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Coli atheists are the WOAT :snoop:

How is free will a cop out argument? Every human has the ability to make moral decisions, some choose good, others choose bad. Rape is clearly wrong as is murder, however some people commit these crimes all the time and will therefore have to face the consequences of their actions.

It's practically Newtonian, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you do some evil shyt and God will punish you on the day of judgement.

As for the arguement that God is evil because of all the natural disasters and the atrocities of this world. Everything happens for a reason that is greater than you or I or any human being can comprehend, that is the entire premise of God being omniscient. How do you expect ANY human being to answer why God does any of the things that God does?

This world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement, but a lot of people grow too attached to this world. youre meant to have FAITH in God, because there is only ONE true God and the fact that you're even alive is a testimony to that

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As others have said free will or would you prefer to be a robot or a slave? We harm each other, we have the freedom to do so and we have the freedom to help each other as well.
Why would God create beings that can harm each other, just so they could love him?
That doesn't even make sense. It gives an all-knowing being the same mindset as a narcissistic sociopath.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli atheists are the WOAT :snoop:

How is free will a cop out argument? Every human has the ability to make moral decisions, some choose good, others choose bad. Rape is clearly wrong as is murder, however some people commit these crimes all the time and will therefore have to face the consequences of their actions.

It's practically Newtonian, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, you do some evil shyt and God will punish you on the day of judgement.

As for the arguement that God is evil because of all the natural disasters and the atrocities of this world. Everything happens for a reason that is greater than you or I or any human being can comprehend, that is the entire premise of God being omniscient.

This world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement, but a lot of people grow too attached to this world. youre meant to have FAITH in God, because there is only ONE true God and the fact that you're even alive is a testimony to that
Its a cop-out argument because it isn't based in scripture, its a post-Christ theological concept.
Its the "lyrical miracle" of the religious world.
The "Day of Judgement" is also silly. He literally created billions of people, knowing they wouldn't believe in him, just so he could judge them for doing exactly what he created them for.
Omniprescence is an issue because if he truly is every where, and truly resides in all of us, that means he resides in both the killer and the killed, the rapist and the raped, the glutton and the starved.
There is no purpose in this is, its nihilism but sugar-coated so its easier to swallow.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you say that, cause all i EVER see when shyt go wrong is people blaming the devil(when it should be themselves 99% of the time) but when shyt goes good that means god decided to throw on the :cape: and do something to help?
Blaming the Devil is always interesting too, because according to Biblical basis (using the Greek translations of course), "Satan" as he is depicted (not the Snake, not Lucifer, not Beelzebub, and not the anti-Christ, those are all separate figures), he is an "angel" sent by God as the "adversary" often to test. In fact, he argues for the body of Moses in Ezra.
But most people are clueless when it comes to religion, so they just spout whatever the preacher says, and this includes a God vs Devil dichotomy, which is weird, because God created Satan with full knowledge of all he would be and would do.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
People have free will to do what they want. Anything bad that comes from bad choices is justified. For all the people saying why do the innocent suffer, like children for example, that is simply judgement in reincarnation.

As for why evil exists in the first place, what is good without evil? What is good emotion without bad emotion? What is triumph without suffering? It's nothing. It's not really that hard to understand.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I wish I knew the truths about shyt man :mjcry:

I feel like these cacs purposely hide it from us negus. I feel like the hate for blacks is deeper than skin b:sadcam:

Maybe I'm wrong who knows. I just need answers, man.:wow:

The mathematics and consistency of pyramids and other ancient things is a marvel. Either the advancement of these people is severely under taught or something. I NEED ANSWERS

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall fk nikkas saying God isnt real just as crazy as them Christians who twerk for Jesus. Stating there isn't a god or a higher power who created this universe is cocky and idiotic as fk
The only reason I would even have conceptuallized a God is because I was told he existed.
Just like huge chunks of the world's population, the idea that God exists, is not there.
Please don't push this "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence" rhetoric, God is just like those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People have free will to do what they want. Anything bad that comes from bad choices is justified. For all the people saying why do the innocent suffer, like children for example, that is simply judgement in reincarnation.

As for why evil exists in the first place, what is good without evil? What is good emotion without bad emotion? What is triumph without suffering? It's nothing. It's not really that hard to understand.
You're using an East Asian concept of duality.
That has nothing to do with religion. There can indeed be good without evil.
Don't mix religions to try and rationalize the existence of God.
Why does there need to be evil?
Why does there need to be suffering?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Believe in a Semitic concept of 'god' instead of studying traditional Afrikan religions like Ifa brehs

Islam is the Black man's religion too :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Blaming the Devil is always interesting too, because according to Biblical basis (using the Greek translations of course), "Satan" as he is depicted (not the Snake, not Lucifer, not Beelzebub, and not the anti-Christ, those are all separate figures), he is an "angel" sent by God as the "adversary" often to test. In fact, he argues for the body of Moses in Ezra.
But most people are clueless when it comes to religion, so they just spout whatever the preacher says, and this includes a God vs Devil dichotomy, which is weird, because God created Satan with full knowledge of all he would be and would do.

how would anyone appreciate the good if it weren't also for the bad? don't you think there needs to be a balance?

if it were sunny every day, would it mean as much?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times have you asked me this? Christianity and Islam are opposites and CAN'T both be right. History has shown Jesus died on the cross. The only historical document saying Jesus didn't die on the cross is the Koran.
This is not true.
The only documents that say Jesus died on the cross are the religious documents written and compiled by newly converted Christians and ex-Jewish clerics starting nearly 60 years after his historical death. We call some of these texts "Books of the New Testament." There are not outside texts that show he "died on the cross."