"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
do you get the concept of "father"???????
jesus wasnt running around saying he was the seed of god. he said he was the SON of MAN,
which meant he was part of humanity. and as a WHOLE our father is GOD who art in fukking heaven.
he didnt die for our sins. he died for his own sins against judaism

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
not a christian but it seems like a rather superficial question.

What if he doesn't stop it because he prefers not to make anyone do evil or good but watches them makes choices of their own free will and deal with the consquences of those decisions?

Entrapta310

Daps
Jesus (Allaah's peace and blessings be upon him) has no father.

YES HE DOES. and thats why the jews refuse to want to believe in him.
his father was joseph. and through joseph jesus had ties to KING DAVID. a dark hebrew had ties to that throne and this magical stupid fairy tale discredits him in JUDAISM.
the same people who murdered him and crucified him and laughed at him.
god isnt the father of jesus. joseph is.
and you not believing that is the reason why jews dont believe in a dark hebrew named jesus having ties to king david and the holy land.
his teachings were the correct ones. and too bad you and i werent there to hear it for ourselves.
i dont think jesus is god.
and im not following muhammad who says i should be raped by my husband

Entrapta310

Daps
:comeon:

i dont get certain muslims who think mumahhad is demi god who brought them to the path of alaha. smfh

i dont get it AT ALL!

then you got jews who laugh at you muslims and christians and catholics because you go around talking bout a magical birth. smfh

jesus was a HEBREW. but yet the religion he stemmed from, which is Judaism, dont even believe in the new testament. they think its all :duck:
and jesus is a :duck:
and a magician tale :duck:
and the messiah is still on his way.

jesus was a myth.

shyt is sad. jews win in the end

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1. Empires come and go.
2. YOU believe Blacks are at the bottom for some reason. I don't. so that's on you.
3. No, but quit acting like you living in South America under apartheid.

1. As I said before we're talking talking about Black people and "Black Empires" here not "empires" that have nothing to do with Black people. Get off and miss me with that safe shyt and answer the question:camby:. Why did "God" change it? which consequently led to the destruction of Black Civilizations, regions and empires and then the global enslavement of Black People that's still going on today? Why isn't "God" doing anything about it?
2. "For some reason"? :what:

3. Why hasn't "God" made Black Americans equal to White Americans in America? :coffee: