While some dont even know what suffering means

Cars-e1433365653912.png

rich-kids-of-instagram.jpg

trumpanddaddy.jpg
Those who suffer will be highly rewarded in heaven

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
not a christian but it seems like a rather superficial question.

What if he doesn't stop it because he prefers not to make anyone do evil or good but watches them makes choices of their own free will and deal with the consquences of those decisions?
Freewill , I really wish I could break all this shyt down but it would take days :francis:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real question is why so many people cape for God.

Like, why try so hard to defend a person that has let so much terrible shyt happen? Let humans (especially blacks) be enslaved, others raped, others killed, victims of war, etc.

I'm pretty sure that if there is a god, he doesn't give a shyt about us. That's the only way it can make sense.
Free will breh. :troll:

He wouldn't want us to be robots. :troll:

Brehs that go to hell due to their own free-will enabled bad decisions are like "Welp. At least I got to decide. :francis:" :troll:

Remember, God is at war with Satan. I mean he knew Satan was gonna ego trip (I mean he created the muhfukka right?), but what's the fun in nipping that in the bud before shyt gets popping? It's much more entertaining like this. :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say yes to this:

either christians or muslims, are right. which means half of us are goin to hell :huhldup:

or god doesnt give a fukk, so these idiots are wastin their time? :huhldup:

if not yes, please tell me what you're disputing about that post
no one could answer this except slaimon :dead:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Why do atheist always come across so angry, arrogant and disrespectful to people who actually believe? I'm not a huge religious person but I do believe in a creator. I respect everybody's belief in whatever they chose...even if u don't believe, I respect it, it don't fukk up my emotions lol... It's just :pachaha: when I see atheist whether in real life or on this board get emotional or irritated when talking about this "fake God"...if he's fugazi then why does it get under your skin so much...why can't u just be on some "hey if that's what u believe, I respect it" and move on...people believing in a God to make themselves and their lives better hurts your feelings that much?
Everyone believes in God deep down but would rather hardened there hearts

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
because he doesn't exist :mjlol:

there's a better chance we're in a simulation than there existing some kind of omnipresent, omnipotent, egotistical, lying fukkface