Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
this is the most important post in here

i'll see all you christians in Allah's hell
@the cac mamba You're welcome to join the good guys (Muslims) any time to avoid the eternal Hellfire and to be in the eternal Paradise after death. I'd be glad to help you out with that as well Insha-Allaah if Allaah Wills.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do atheist always come across so angry, arrogant and disrespectful to people who actually believe? I'm not a huge religious person but I do believe in a creator. I respect everybody's belief in whatever they chose...even if u don't believe, I respect it, it don't fukk up my emotions lol... It's just :pachaha: when I see atheist whether in real life or on this board get emotional or irritated when talking about this "fake God"...if he's fugazi then why does it get under your skin so much...why can't u just be on some "hey if that's what u believe, I respect it" and move on...people believing in a God to make themselves and their lives better hurts your feelings that much?
because im watching the future leader of the free world bring up their imaginary friend in the nationally televised debate

am i allowed to be disgusted with that? please, tell me why im not

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
....but humans could live longer, and be less fragile. this dude god couldnt do better?

and which god are you talking about? clarify please

is it the one who impregnated mary in the middle east? and then sat by and watched american slavery happen like ":ehh: ill let this slide for a while"

that god?

I've been run over by a 1977 Lincoln town car. Folded in half. Broke my entire left ribcage. Collapsed a lung, seperated a shoulder, have metal in my spine. Had to learn how to walk again. But I's alive, and don't need a wheelchair or anything. I'd say we are built pretty tough. I ain't the T-1000 but I'd say the body is pretty fukking awesome at times.

I'm not talking about GOD of any religion. From here on out lets say creator.

And furthermore what does the Creator have to do with man made hell? Man enslaved Man.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
um

who's right about jesus being gods son? christians or muslims?

let me break something down for you.
aramaic came before ARABIC..
do you know that the aramaic name for god is Alaha which YEARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS later turned into ALLAH for arabic people.
JESUS was hebrew who spoke aramaic.
not arabic.

Muhammad came 600 years later and wrote teh qur'an. and used ALLAH for god.
the same word that came from the mother tongue ALAHA

hebrew refuses to say god's name. they only have a symbol. you cant say it.

prince did this shyt once

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been run over by a 1977 Lincoln town car. Folded in half. Broke my entire left ribcage. Collapsed a lung, seperated a shoulder, have metal in my spine. Had to learn how to walk again. But I's alive, and don't need a wheelchair or anything. I'd say we are built pretty tough. I ain't the T-1000 but I'd say the body is pretty fukking awesome at times.

I'm not talking about GOD of any religion. From here on out lets say creator.

And furthermore what does the Creator have to do with man made hell? Man enslaved Man.
coulda been scooby snacks :stopitslime:

as far as manmande hell, you tell me. YOURE the one who believes dude is sitting up there like :ehh:

watching war, death, destruction. watching his representatives on earth molest children :dead: doesnt this fukkin dude god have any pride?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me break something down for you.
aramaic came before ARABIC..
do you know that the aramaic name for god is Alaha which YEARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS later turned into ALLAH for arabic people.
JESUS was hebrew who spoke aramaic.
not arabic.

Muhammad came 600 years later and wrote teh qur'an. and used ALLAH for god.
the same word that came from the mother tongue ALAHA

hebrew refuses to say god's name. they only have a symbol. you cant say it.

prince did this shyt once
who's right about jesus' identity?

christians or muslims?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
coulda been scooby snacks :stopitslime:

as far as manmande hell, you tell me. YOURE the one who believes dude is sitting up there like :ehh:

watching war, death, destruction. watching his representatives on earth molest children :dead: doesnt this fukkin dude god have any pride?

I think the creator looks out for mankind. not people. I mean can we at least agree, that's a pretty talk task within itself.