"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Didn't Africa rule the world at one point? Weren't whites just cave dwellers?.

So why did "God" decide to not only change it, but flip it on it's head and place Black people at the bottom?

Bottom of the world is a strong way of putting it.

How so?

Especially since I'm pretty sure American Blacks have it better than various ethnic groups across the world.

So Black Americans are equal to White Americans in America and treated as first class citizens?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bottom line is.. Some religions claim that God is omnipotent, omniscient, and all-loving

So he does not want us to suffer, he knows that we're suffering, and he has the power to stop suffering.

Which one(s) are you taking away to make God work? And what other assumptions or beliefs do you have about God that you might have to alter or reconsider once you do that?

It's really a much deeper problem for theologians than you would think. It's never really been fully and completely addressed

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So why did "God" decide to not only change it, but flip it on it's head and place Black people at the bottom?

How so?

So Black Americans are equal to White Americans in America and treated as first class citizens?

1. Empires come and go.
2. YOU believe Blacks are at the bottom for some reason. I don't. so that's on you.
3. No, but quit acting like you living in South America under apartheid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So If Say "I see God" because XYZ your reply is going to be some snarky bullshyt. which is why anytime we do this dance, I grab a beer and go watch TV.
what the fukk :laff:

can i get a coherent post :huhldup:

or if that was your way of admitting you dont know christs' daddy any better than i know zeus

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We must remember that Allaah (the One True God) is Perfect and Allaah is the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful and Allaah is All Knowing and nothing is co-equal or comparable to Allaah.
this is the most important post in here

i'll see all you christians in allahs hell :ehh: why fukkin argue about it on a forum :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
what the fukk :laff:

can i get a coherent post :huhldup:

or if that was your way of admitting you dont know christs' daddy any better than i know zeus

I've presented you with evidence before that the odds of YOU YOU as you exist today being alive is one in like 400 million. And you shrugged it off. So if you can't even digest that, or at least admit the improbability of your existence, why go back and fourth with you about the existence of a creator.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Why do atheist always come across so angry, arrogant and disrespectful to people who actually believe? I'm not a huge religious person but I do believe in a creator. I respect everybody's belief in whatever they chose...even if u don't believe, I respect it, it don't fukk up my emotions lol... It's just :pachaha: when I see atheist whether in real life or on this board get emotional or irritated when talking about this "fake God"...if he's fugazi then why does it get under your skin so much...why can't u just be on some "hey if that's what u believe, I respect it" and move on...people believing in a God to make themselves and their lives better hurts your feelings that much?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've presented you with evidence before that the odds of YOU YOU as you exist today being alive is one in like 400 million. And you shrugged it off. So if you can't even digest that, or at least admit the improbability of your existence, why go back and fourth with you about the existence of a creator.
....but humans could live longer, and be less fragile. this dude god couldnt do better?

and which god are you talking about? clarify please

is it the one who impregnated mary in the middle east? and then sat by and watched american slavery happen like ":ehh: ill let this slide for a while"

that god?