If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And none of them had the measurables nor showed the promise Watson showed early on either. Baker couldn’t even maintain maintain starter status at Texas Tech. System quarterback

I agree

and friggin tajh boyd was like a 5th rounder who was 6 foot

theres nothing great about mayfield just a overrated big 12 system qb

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baker Mayfield won’t start more than five NFL games in his entire career. He’s a less athletic Johnny Manziel.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Props on the thread. You deserve credit for being on this first
I watched the film early on. He blew me away and i usually dont like pocket QB prospects because most just aren't that good. He had everything i needed to see in a top tier QB prospect. Like i said, i liked him more as a passer than Luck. I really think he can be extremely special. I have him as a future Super Bowl champion.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I watched the film early on. He blew me away and i usually dont like pocket QB prospects because most just aren't that good. He had everything i needed to see in a top tier QB prospect. Like i said, i liked him more as a passer than Luck. I really think he can be extremely special. I have him as a future Super Bowl champion.
Yea I was extremely impressed how savy he was in the pocket. He has GREAT feet. Head always up. Can sling it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea I was extremely impressed how savy he was in the pocket. He has GREAT feet. Head always up. Can sling it
He has an excellent feel for the game. Most guys who do have the weakest arms ever or they have great feet without the talent in general.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the fact that their GM won't discuss the draft with Jackson is disgusting. I get you may not want him as the HC, but that's some straight disrespectful shyt. Highly doubt he'd pull this shyt on a white coach, whether he wants to him there or not :rudy:
:scust:

That said, Mayfield has to be the guy :mjgrin: