If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This white boy can play. He got a lot of skill, got a good feel, can move, good feet, doesn't get bothered by sacks, can take a hit and wants it more than anything. I am usually hyping Black QB's. DeShaun, Jemeis, Russ, Cam, and Teddy comes to mind but I like this Baker kid as much as any QB I've seen in the last 10 years. The only white QB I really liked like that was Andrew Luck. He's not that big but he can play.

I think dude is special too breh.

I've found my NFL agenda for the next few years :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MayGawd is the truth!!

@Swagnificent they hatin bruh!!!

:what: Cleveland Browns have solidified themselves as the worst franchise in NFL history with these picks. They had a chance to land 2 blue-chip franchise players with the #1 and #4 picks in what is a LOADED draft this year and they managed instead to draft the two busts.

:yeshrug: I guess this is just what Cleveland does. They fukk up when it comes to the draft. They simply don't know what to do.

Josh Allen and Bradley Chubb should have been the picks. Its ridiculous that they whiffed as badly as they did in this draft.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:what: Cleveland Browns have solidified themselves as the worst franchise in NFL history with these picks. They had a chance to land 2 blue-chip franchise players with the #1 and #4 picks in what is a LOADED draft this year and they managed instead to draft the two busts.

:yeshrug: I guess this is just what Cleveland does. They fukk up when it comes to the draft. They simply don't know what to do.

Josh Allen and Bradley Chubb should have been the picks. Its ridiculous that they whiffed as badly as they did in this draft.
I clearly disagree and the Browns did too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I clearly disagree and the Browns did too.

That's why they are the Browns. They are perpetually the NFL's bottom feeder for retarded decisions like this.

There will be AT LEAST 5 QBs from this draft alone that will have better careers than Baker Mayfield. (1) Josh Allen, (2) Lamar Jackson, (3) Sam Darnold, (4) Josh Rosen, and (5) Kyle Lauletta.

Yes I said it, a dude who will be drafted in Day 2 will also be better than Mayfield. This was a classic fukk up by the Browns.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been telling people dude is going to be that guy. The games I've watched him he's straight up performed. I had the same feeling about Deshaun Watson and was completely baffled he wasn't being considered a top 5 pick. I think Rosen is going to be alright too with the right coaching. Allen is a scrub.

Watson had skill but lacks the durability. His career is already over. His rookie year is basically as good as he'll ever be. Sorta like RG3.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Patriots have been awful at drafting for a while now. Don't know why you think this means anything.

Mayfield is a surefire BUST. He simply lacks the talent to play at a high level in the NFL.
LOL, You are hilarious. Keep denying greatness son.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Patriots have been awful at drafting for a while now. Don't know why you think this means anything.

Mayfield is a surefire BUST. He simply lacks the talent to play at a high level in the NFL.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

They have been the best drafting team over the past 15-20 years. Only a handful of teamteams are close, and those teams have had MUCH higher picks than the Patriots.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

They have been the best drafting team over the past 15-20 years. Only a handful of teamteams are close, and those teams have had MUCH higher picks than the Patriots.

How are they the best drafting team? Please tell me about all the All-Pros and Pro Bowlers they've drafted?

Most of their best players are guys they get from other teams either through trades or free agency (see Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, etc.).