If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Possibly not even, but he is a good football player though. The league is trying to save the endangered species of white boy QBs, so Darnold & Rosen whom both got exposed as mediocre at best will get opportunities cause the league is ran by fan boys with no evaluating talent.

The same scouts who thought cushy soft as baby thighs Myles Garrett was a beast, and the same ones who got Jadaveon Clowney a fortune from 1 hit on the Michigan RB
:wtfnas: Garrett has future all pro written all over him.

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
If they have to take a QB #1, they should gamble on Rosen, while keeping an eye on any mid round QBs they could potentially develop for when his fragility inevitably catches up to him.

They’re gonna take Allen though because they're the Browns and that’s the most Browns thing to do.

Mayfield is just as white as Darnold and Rosen.

He ain’t being discriminated against other than recognization that QBs his height, without Vick elite athleticism, normally don’t amount to much (Brees and Russ being the exceptions). He’s still going to go top 15 in all likelihood.

I'm not suggesting he was being discriminated against, I'm suggesting since he wasn't a hyped up 5star coming outta high school like overrated Darnold & co In sunny LA & always attending some fake ass camp designed to start the promotion without merit with Rivals evaluators who take payoffs and the convincing the fanboy ball heads he is cant miss because some terrible evaluators Mel Kiper, Mike Mayock said so still with no true merit..we the fans watched the games so they be trying to bullshyt us...the NFL start of fukking up is when they didn't pick the best Football player who could score opting for the Joe Thomas' of the world.

I'm saying Mayfield is a real ballplayer how good in NFL iono, but I'd take him over a prima donna soft ass USC qb with every advantage who played like hot garbage when the game was on the line, everytime, while the announcers still tried to convince the viewers we are Ray Charles

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This white boy can play. He got a lot of skill, got a good feel, can move, good feet, doesn't get bothered by sacks, can take a hit and wants it more than anything. I am usually hyping Black QB's. DeShaun, Jemeis, Russ, Cam, and Teddy comes to mind but I like this Baker kid as much as any QB I've seen in the last 10 years. The only white QB I really liked like that was Andrew Luck. He's not that big but he can play.
Name a good NFL QB that came from the Big12?

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
:wtfnas: Garrett has future all pro written all over him.
You entitled to your opinion I watched every snap while he was at TexAm vs Bama, Auburn,LSU, ..he was invisible I watch every snap vs Tex.San Antonio who couldn't beat the coli b team he was a GOD...he comes up small and fakes hurt vs real comp...dimes to dollars he won't play 9 full games in 2018..but by future all pro you mean 11 foot broad jump at combine, and sub 7sec 3 cone and playing the piano and being articulate, OK then, you right,

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It doesn't hurt, but it's not exactly been proven to be beneficial.

The solution to fixing bad teams isn't to draft a QB.
Browns last franchise qb was Bernie Kosar:skip: Kizer has talent but didn't show enough to make the Browns not draft a qb. But drafting one doesn't mean they are giving up on him. For me personally,the best qb will be there in the 2nd round. I can't believe how underrated Lamar Jackson's throwing skills are:mindblown:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You entitled to your opinion I watched every snap while he was at TexAm vs Bama, Auburn,LSU, ..he was invisible I watch every snap vs Tex.San Antonio who couldn't beat the coli b team he was a GOD...he comes up small and fakes hurt vs real comp...dimes to dollars he won't play 9 full games in 2018..but by future all pro you mean 11 foot broad jump at combine, and sub 7sec 3 cone and playing the piano and being articulate, OK then, you right,
He was a beast for the Browns this year. Easily their best player on defense. And defensively there's really good talent on the team.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This white boy can play. He got a lot of skill, got a good feel, can move, good feet, doesn't get bothered by sacks, can take a hit and wants it more than anything. I am usually hyping Black QB's. DeShaun, Jemeis, Russ, Cam, and Teddy comes to mind but I like this Baker kid as much as any QB I've seen in the last 10 years. The only white QB I really liked like that was Andrew Luck. He's not that big but he can play.
Doug Flutie v. 2.0

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Doug Flutie v. 2.0
Doug couldn't sling the rock like Baker can. He had great feet and good field vision but Baker is pretty high bar at most QB categories outside of height. I seen this with Wilson. Wilson won a SB, when to another and was a MVP candidate for most of this season. Why pass on something this good?