If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Didn't believe in him at all but he's proving me wrong as fukk.

Looked really good throwing the ball when i watched him against Philly in the preseason and then last night was magical.

Good for him
Good to see you coming around on Baker, now just Trae Young and you officially are A-ok in my book

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This nikka was dying to find a thread he was right about after his 2010/2011 qb draft thread :mjlol:
I am right about most of my threads. These nikkas trying to clown, just letting nikkas know who the real deal is. Like I said, it was in December. A lot of professionals list looked like this

2013 NFL Draft Rankings: Quarterbacks

I called
Cam
Wilson
Luck
Tyrod
Kaep
Dalton
And so many more. Call me that nikka, nikka!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Browns fsiled becsuse they could have had barkley and mayfield or jackson and Barkley.

Browns still took an L.

When the legacy pick of barkley was there and they still would have had been able to get mayfield as well.

Art Barr

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Browns fsiled becsuse they could have had barkley and mayfield or jackson and Barkley.

Browns still took an L.

When the legacy pick of barkley was there and they still would have had been able to get mayfield as well.

Art Barr
#4 pick Denzel Ward made the pro bowl as a rookie and 2nd round pick Nick Chubb was a few yards short of 1000 yards in a part time role:mjpls: And Mayfield broke the all time TD passes record for a rookie:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
#4 pick Denzel Ward made the pro bowl as a rookie and 2nd round pick Nick Chubb was a few yards short of 1000 yards in a part time role:mjpls: And Mayfield broke the all time TD passes record for a rookie:wow:

They would have had both barkley and mayfield.

Art Barr