If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
mayfield gonna fail so bad. this ain't nothing to do with baker mayfield. browns just ruins players :mjlol: i bet mayfield would've balled for teams like zona :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not sure why you are hating so hard but it's whatever.

I'll leave this here for you

You really sleeping on his athletic ability but it's whatever.

4.84 40 yard dash and 29 inch vertical = unathletic

When will you idiots realize college stats and team success are not predictors of NFL success?

The Browns just took an undersized unathletic QB from a spread offense #1 overall and you are celebrating it. This makes zero sense. You don't pick a guy #1 overall based on his intangibles. But that seems to be what the Baker Mayfield selection is all about. People keep citing the fact he's a leader or his teammates love or his passion for the game as the main reason they drafted him #1 overall. That makes no sense. I've never heard that before with any other #1 pick.

Typically the #1 picks are guys like Myles Garrett or Jadeveon Clowney that have freakish size, speed, and athletic ability. Even most QBs that go #1 overall are freakish talents with prototypical size and arm talent. The fact Mayfield's competitiveness and personality are the main selling points for him being #1 overall just shows how terrible this pick is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mayfield gonna fail so bad. this ain't nothing to do with baker mayfield. browns just ruins players :mjlol: i bet mayfield would've balled for teams like zona :manny:

Nah. He's simply a horrible talent. Dude is small, unathletic, and has zero NFL caliber throws on his college tape because of the gimmick offense Oklahoma runs.

This will go down as one of the worst #1 picks in NFL history. Mayfield is that pathetic of a talent.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
4.84 40 yard dash and 29 inch vertical = unathletic

When will you idiots realize college stats and team success are not predictors of NFL success?

The Browns just took an undersized unathletic QB from a spread offense #1 overall and you are celebrating it. This makes zero sense. You don't pick a guy #1 overall based on his intangibles. But that seems to be what the Baker Mayfield selection is all about. People keep citing the fact he's a leader or his teammates love or his passion for the game as the main reason they drafted him #1 overall. That makes no sense. I've never heard that before with any other #1 pick.

Typically the #1 picks are guys like Myles Garrett or Jadeveon Clowney that have freakish size, speed, and athletic ability. Even most QBs that go #1 overall are freakish talents with prototypical size and arm talent. The fact Mayfield's competitiveness and personality are the main selling points for him being #1 overall just shows how terrible this pick is.
Like that matters, hes more swifty and quick than fast. Sony Michel ran a similar time to Chubb but Sony is clearly the movement based back. Film confirms that.

You are an idiot. If you watched him play, you seen him make all of the throws, from all throwing angles, with high RPM, from base and outside of the pocket, read defenses quickly, is a playmaker, and has exceptional football intelligence.

If you watch the Russell Wilson video, you will see a scout say, people are either like me and all in on Mayfield or like you and hate him.

I personally see him as a system QB like I saw D. Watson.

You are an idiot, you think Dobbs has All Pro NFL potential. If you realize that spread QB is basically what Brady does and Payton spend most of the 2nd half of his career in shotgun. There is nothing wrong with a spread based QB. They have won titles and will continue to win more. The only question is are they good enough. You can say, Clemson QBs suck in the NFL but Watson ain't them. You can say wtf is a North Dakota State but Wentz aint them. You need to put some respect on his name

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Browns dont ruin players. Like any team without a winning culture, they have to have personality with talent overcome that. We saw Detroit do it. We saw Cincy do it a decade ago. But what all of these teams that did it had was a QB. Without one, it's highly unlikely unless you draft defensive cornerstones like Tampa did with Brooks, Sapp, and Lynch.

I love what the Browns have done in the last two off seasons. Last year, I marked them as a 4-12 year even though they won nothing. They are better than the season before which by luck and a great RG3 game came up on a win. Clearly better than the 0-16 Lions.

This team critically lacked a QB last year. This team also was terrible at WR till Gordon came back. TE was too young. Running game was inconsistent but the OL and DL was very good. DL was great when Garrett was healthy. LB core was solid, secondary was a mess but they made a lot of moves in that area as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tyrod took this team to the playoffs. It wouldn't surprise me if Mayfield won the starting job and had an excellent pro bowl season while winning OROY.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like that matters, hes more swifty and quick than fast. Sony Michel ran a similar time to Chubb but Sony is clearly the movement based back. Film confirms that.

You are an idiot. If you watched him play, you seen him make all of the throws, from all throwing angles, with high RPM, from base and outside of the pocket, read defenses quickly, is a playmaker, and has exceptional football intelligence.

If you watch the Russell Wilson video, you will see a scout say, people are either like me and all in on Mayfield or like you and hate him.

I personally see him as a system QB like I saw D. Watson.

You are an idiot, you think Dobbs has All Pro NFL potential. If you realize that spread QB is basically what Brady does and Payton spend most of the 2nd half of his career in shotgun. There is nothing wrong with a spread based QB. They have won titles and will continue to win more. The only question is are they good enough. You can say, Clemson QBs suck in the NFL but Watson ain't them. You can say wtf is a North Dakota State but Wentz aint them. You need to put some respect on his name

Stop comparing Deshaun Watson to Mayfield. Watson actually has NFL size and great athleticism.

Mayfield isn't an NFL QB. He's a college QB. And I can't wait until he's exposed in the NFL.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Didn't believe in him at all but he's proving me wrong as fukk.

Looked really good throwing the ball when i watched him against Philly in the preseason and then last night was magical.

Good for him