If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Daps
I was taught you judge a man of war by his enemies. Now look throughout this thread at the posters getting at me and ask yourself if they're solid or not. Ask yourself why they're lying and so full on anger. Then ask yourself why are they so full of vitriol about me kicking off a war against c00ns.

The righteous will rock with me, the c00ns are going to team up against me. Armageddon....even if I have to ride alone I fought the good fight :manny:
:mjlol:

Claim armageddon is upon us because you got caught being a c00n, brehs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
G3BKFTK.png
The nerve of this “When shyt hit the fan, is you still a fan?” Kendrick ass wannabe.
"I thought we was cool why you want me to die homie?" :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Calling @Deacon Frye a c00n is the dumbest post of the year so far. They posted your quotes and your negs, you been caught and are now putting up this nonsensical righteous vs zealots position.

If you just admitted in the beginning who you really are, you wouldn't be looked down upon as a flip flopping asian fakkit but alas here we are. Don't for one second think your thousands of daps won't be turned red.....look at the guy in my sig who thought the samething.:russ:
So I'm Asian with black skin? Make it make sense :mjlol: and who told you I was Asian. Find the origin of that lie :stopitslime: but I'm gon fall back and let the c00ns feast in here :hubie:I'm outnumbered by lying ass c00ns that's out for blood :pachaha:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s either Asian or super c00n.... pick one

I mean the poster still hasn't explained the baboon comments and we are on the second page. It's more juelzing just like a lot of us could predict.

I've never personally seen a black person call or use monkey references when addressing or talking about another black person, so I'm going to lean towards the former.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was taught you judge a man of war by his enemies. Now look throughout this thread at the posters getting at me and ask yourself if they're solid or not. Ask yourself why they're lying and so full on anger. Then ask yourself why are they so full of vitriol about me kicking off a war against c00ns.

The righteous will rock with me, the c00ns are going to team up against me. Armageddon....even if I have to ride alone I fought the good fight :manny:

c00ns have power. I have no doubt they can get me out the paint for calling them out on some war shyt. Even in the bible they let the murderers go to crucify the righteous so it doesn't shock me that you're on my helmet but don't give a fukk about the cross dressing skate boarding c00n ass mod :manny:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Me and you good so I’ll say this. I was calling him out in his civil war thread before the thing about the dress came up. So he put me on ignore. Or so he says
:heh:

Look it up and you’ll see this has been an ongoing thing with him for the past 3-4 years. Receipts been pulled years ago of his social media where he was clearly Asian. He then went and made it private. Changed his name and edited many of his posts. I just dropped quotes from him. I just laugh every time I see this fool on some pro black shyt when he was exposed as a fraud years ago
I have no issue with you either. That was before my time - if yall had such a serious issue with dude, and nothing was done; it is what it was. I can't comment on what I wasn't a part of for that conflict. But what I find notable is all the "subbies" and concerned citizens in here running in like the mafia about Trayvon Martin but in a majority of threads; these same posters will say the most vile and disrespectful shyt out their mouths when describing black teenage boys and girls in situations or assign adult attributes/decision making abilities to them, no hesitation. Lot of hypocrisy on both sides - Lot of people say questionable shyt but their card seems to get pulled only if or when the bias bandwagon does the pulling. The timing doesn't go unnoticed.

The same posters so concerned about protecting "blackness" but will never see them in The Root or subjects about black positivity or productivity. I'm definitely not hopping on a wave when it comes to this - those same posters make 15 threads a month lying, frauding on or about them and fronting off other posters with lies and dramatics - I mean, it's hard to back a position with people who have none. Same posters making threads showing black men and women in the most negative and stereotypical articles or vids. Funny how people can ignore the 40+ thread in demeaning black children. Talk real reckless like - the threads made against new female posters - like Carmel, Harlem, me- racist as fuk calling them "men", fat gorillas, "precious" and "nikkabytch" but I'm supposed to give a fuk when these same posters feel they've been violated. . Yall still have a white girl on who said the word "nig---", and spoke against black men in her prior history - if you're going to tell it - tell it all. But a few years later - Now she's with the hotep hotline, so there's that. We're going to act like threads weren't deleted about an exposure bc it has a certain someone's name in them when if it was anyone else - they would be a trending topic. Damn shame that people have the "heart" to speak out when shyt starts to affect them personally. The biggest judge of character is when people speak out on what doesn't affect them but do so because it's the right thing to do, not when it's convenient
:francis::hubie:
edit and to be honest with you, @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman - he knows that I already called him out (earlier last year or this year) back before when this thread got merged that Shagnificent and I made (added names to). For the record, our thread was merged with your "cac exposal" list - you can verify this for yourself. Yall late - been there, done this. None of yall said anything when I had his name on this list way back when:
The official Coli c00n/WS ignore thread.... | Page 6 | Sports, Hip ...
(BUT i scratched his name off though bc I felt like he didn't violate with what I originally thought., no one backed me up or said any words in contrast and I'm not slandering him at the time without proof. )

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i rememeber YEAAARSSS ago .. when i first thought dude wasnt black... he said some CRAZY shyt.. and i Started calling him CacThoughts

and then i seen other posters calling him General Tso Thoughts and other derivatives of the name...

He goes thru points where he seems "Black"..

but i guess fake thugs can only pretend so long :francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You aren’t riding anywhere :mjlol:

You’re as docile and full of respectability politics as they come which you’ve proven with your own words.
All that energy from this past weekend is not being kept the same in these threads:mjlol:
The “war” was a very short one :mjlol:

The General ended up being the biggest c00n on this site