If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
And those same so called woke black folk can't produce receipts proving they're black like I've done on demand dozens of times. Cold game :jawalrus:. Let em cook tho. They got strength in numbers on a messageboard full of c00ns and cacs. I didn't say we would win the civil war....c00ns got the numbers.
Please. My face been on this site mad times. Not a “hand” a face

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And those same so called woke black folk can't produce receipts proving they're black like I've done on demand dozens of times. Cold game :jawalrus:. Let em cook tho. They got strength in numbers on a messageboard full of c00ns and cacs. I didn't say we would win the civil war....c00ns got the numbers.
Name names clown

I asked you for a ban bet in that SAS thread once you started disrespecting me and you completely ignored my post and chose instead to get emotional and create a completely different thread and disrespect me again in that one

My ban bet offer is still up, but you're gonna be banned either way so I guess it doesn't really matter now:unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's always been the case, historically, have had more numbers and attention. Reason why real black activists get cut down in their prime, but those like Al Sharpton, Jessie Messy Jackson and others live out their prime time front and center. It's much harder and less rewarding to take the road less traveled. (also the reason why c00ns are so easily persuaded or emasculated to the point of acting out and dressing out like bytches; reason why drama rules on discussion site - small minds like riding off chaos and fukkery; misery loves company - they lost their moral boundaries a long time ago).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's always been the case, historically, have had more numbers. Reason why real black activists get cut down in their prime, but those like Al Sharpton, Jessie Messy Jackson and others live out their prime time front and center. It's much harder and less rewarding to take the road less traveled. (also the reason why c00ns are so easily persuaded or emasculated to the point of acting out and dressing out like bytches; reason why drama rules on discussion site - small minds like riding off chaos and fukkery; misery loves company - they lost their moral boundaries a long time ago).
Exactly!!!!!! They seen what happened to Malcolm and Fred Hampton so they was :hubie:in fact, both brothers had c00ns in their circle that was working with the feds right next to them when they was assassinated.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Been there, done that - check the similarities between commenters then and now. :yawn:
and this is just from Feb. 2019-August
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...-are-given-repeat-access-passes.690192/page-3
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/qui...es-for-white-azzes-strawberry-letters.667350/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how...amba-still-allowed-to-post-here.689735/page-2
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/unit321-are-you-really-an-asian-cop.690342/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/goddamnyamanprof-is-a-pedophile.724823/

Told you there would be a counter-attack when it affects one of theirs. Like I said - Back then people said it was corny and NO one gave a FUKK, now they're acting like they care.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...ses-to-delete-post-using-n-word.693627/page-3
:manny:
giphy.gif
I'll address your fake ass whenever i feel like it. Corny ass nikka call everyone a cac you p*ssy in real life.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's always been the case, historically, have had more numbers and attention. Reason why real black activists get cut down in their prime, but those like Al Sharpton, Jessie Messy Jackson and others live out their prime time front and center. It's much harder and less rewarding to take the road less traveled. (also the reason why c00ns are so easily persuaded or emasculated to the point of acting out and dressing out like bytches; reason why drama rules on discussion site - small minds like riding off chaos and fukkery; misery loves company - they lost their moral boundaries a long time ago).
:hubie: you riding with this c00n? If so you one also. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Let's keep it bloody - the people going so hard to prove their "blackness" are usually the ones with the biggest deficit of it. You'll usually see this happening with mixed/mullato people (like Kaep his damn self) or white washed blacks who are only just now starting to wake up. True to life black people have nothing to prove and that's why it looks so awkward on our end.

I might catch hell for this, but it's the truth. :yeshrug: Even Malcolm was aware of this and participated in it.

You sound like a c00n.