If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He posted his hand and a i voted sticker and these was asian words on the sticker..

:patrice:

Filipino or Laotian. He very well could be one of those darker hued Southeast Asians. Like Khan from “King of the Hill”.
:manny:

That’s what I suspect.
:jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what ever happened to this guy

:lupe:

didn't even come back for the dubs chip... he dead?:jbhmm:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
so what ever happened to this guy

:lupe:

didn't even come back for the dubs chip... he dead?:jbhmm:
I actually think he might be banned. When you type his name in the search bar, it doesn't autofill like it does with other users. That only happens when you're banned or bushed. He was replying pretty frequently on here when you see last few posts, so I doubt he just stopped. The same happens when you look up that conspiracy poster @thekingsmen :ohhh:

@hex can you check and see if dude got banned or not?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually think he might be banned. When you type his name in the search bar, it doesn't autofill like it does with other users. That only happens when you're banned or bushed. He was replying pretty frequently on here when you see last few posts, so I doubt he just stopped. The same happens when you look up that conspiracy poster @thekingsmen :ohhh:

@hex can you check and see if dude got banned or not?

You talking about GOAT whatever his name is?

He just disappeared. He's not banned or anything. He last posted December 24th, 2020.

Fred.