If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Go through the thread and see what I was saying you fukking clown ass c00ns

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...acks-act-ghetto-in-a-place-of-business.34475/

I was saying if racist cacs viewed us as their equals that shyt wouldn't happen. Never said shyt about Trayvon acting ignorant...nice try tho.
Same dude who said all this

PRyckKD.png

The edited it

PxKRTRq.png

Said if he ever said that he’d accept a ban. Receipts were pulled and he changed his name
ba2zfns.png

Also said all this

a3ncA1k.png

:francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Go through the thread and see what I was saying you fukking clown ass c00ns

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...acks-act-ghetto-in-a-place-of-business.34475/

I was saying if racist cacs viewed us as their equals that shyt wouldn't happen. Never said shyt about Trayvon acting ignorant...nice try tho.
You said we need to be mild and not ghetto and we won’t have Trayvon Martins.

Besides that though, what about the baboon, ape, gorilla talk? What happened to the self-ban?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Some people still don’t care.

It’s okay to call out Hustles antics and still call out goat squad for his, both can be wrong. Siding with one to spite the other is not the move.
:francis:
Neither is instigating and being a cac-c00n puppet mascot. Yall weren't thinking about dude until the H exposal came out in full force. and yall definitely weren't checking the whites and Asians who got caught up saying the N word, this year, who've been around since the "early days" as yall say. Lastly- yall def. Let shyt slide about white pedos who just got tossed this year. At least if you're going to bring up violations- don't enable a culture that motivates them to do so. Oh and for the record, I spoke out about ALLLLL that shyt- yet I didn't see the same names commenting on this thread, as I did in all the threads above. Just like the "metoo movement" - yall only come with the shytz when it's relevant and a trend to do so. If you're going to be about it - be ALLLLLL the way the fuk about it. I've been calling out cacs and c00ns since I started posted when I actually saw them violating to bring attention to the situation - I didn't wait until my name was in "flashing lights" or the points were taken off the board. Keep the same energy. I'm not taking seriously posters calling out c00ns for c00n shyt when
1. Shade room posts get boosted constantly showing black men and women in negative situations.
2. Ride off not catching whites racing in with their racism
3. c00ns calling out c00ns for c00n shyt in panic mode when the Head c00n tries to create poster panic with his own c00n con. foh.
4. Let white posters tell you what to think, posters trip over not focusing on the right shyt and nothing gets said bc the fukkery keep yalls fed.
5. Let black children and teenagers be called all types of names, disparaging comments on cacfront levels of commentary.
The internet is not that serious thought right??

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
In the "war" between c00ns and solid brehs, which side are you really on @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman ? :jbhmm:
I was taught you judge a man of war by his enemies. Now look throughout this thread at the posters getting at me and ask yourself if they're solid or not. Ask yourself why they're lying and so full on anger. Then ask yourself why are they so full of vitriol about me kicking off a war against c00ns.

The righteous will rock with me, the c00ns are going to team up against me. Armageddon....even if I have to ride alone I fought the good fight :manny: