If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These dudes who stanning Kaep so hard are mad suspect. I can see it a mile away
Let's keep it bloody - the people going so hard to prove their "blackness" are usually the ones with the biggest deficit of it. You'll usually see this happening with mixed/mullato people (like Kaep his damn self) or white washed blacks who are only just now starting to wake up. True to life black people have nothing to prove and that's why it looks so awkward on our end.

I might catch hell for this, but it's the truth. :yeshrug: Even Malcolm was aware of this and participated in it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was taught you judge a man of war by his enemies. Now look throughout this thread at the posters getting at me and ask yourself if they're solid or not. Ask yourself why they're lying and so full on anger. Then ask yourself why are they so full of vitriol about me kicking off a war against c00ns.

The righteous will rock with me, the c00ns are going to team up against me. Armageddon....even if I have to ride alone I fought the good fight :manny:
:dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I was taught you judge a man of war by his enemies. Now look throughout this thread at the posters getting at me and ask yourself if they're solid or not. Ask yourself why they're lying and so full on anger. Then ask yourself why are they so full of vitriol about me kicking off a war against c00ns.

The righteous will rock with me, the c00ns are going to team up against me. Armageddon....even if I have to ride alone I fought the good fight :manny:
jmLCxHn2_o.png

:mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You still haven't explained the baboon comments.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Neither is instigating and being a cac-c00n puppet mascot. Yall weren't thinking about dude until the H exposal came out in full force. and yall definitely weren't checking the whites and Asians who got caught up saying the N word, this year, who've been around since the "early days" as yall say. Lastly- yall def. Let shyt slide about white pedos who just got tossed this year. At least if you're going to bring up violations- don't enable a culture that motivates them to do so. Oh and for the record, I spoke out about ALLLLL that shyt- yet I didn't see the same names commenting on this thread, as I did in all the threads above. Just like the "metoo movement" - yall only come with the shytz when it's relevant and a trend to do so. If you're going to be about it - be ALLLLLL the way the fuk about it. I've been calling out cacs and c00ns since I started posted when I actually saw them violating to bring attention to the situation - I didn't wait until my name was in "flashing lights" or the points were taken off the board. I'm not taking seriously posters calling out c00ns for c00n shyt when
1. Shade room posts get boosted constantly showing black men and women in negative situations.
2. Ride off not catching whites racing in with their racism
3. c00ns calling out c00ns for c00n shyt in panic mode when the Head c00n tries to create poster panic with his own c00n con. foh.
Me and you good so I’ll say this. I was calling him out in his civil war thread before the thing about the dress came up. So he put me on ignore. Or so he says
:heh:

Look it up and you’ll see this has been an ongoing thing with him for the past 3-4 years. Receipts been pulled years ago of his social media where he was clearly Asian. He then went and made it private. Changed his name and edited many of his posts. I just dropped quotes from him. I just laugh every time I see this fool on some pro black shyt when he was exposed as a fraud years ago

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

This guy is delusional holy shyt

Like I said before, go tf outside

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i ain’t surprise. Dudes that scream they so pro black usually be the ones frauding. Is this cat really Asian?
There was a thread on here with an Asian dudes social media posted and a lot of shyt he said on here lined up with the social media. Everything on down to the Cali town he was from. All of a sudden the person made their social media private. But he says it wasn’t him
:mjlol:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

Calling @Deacon Frye a c00n is the dumbest post of the year so far. They posted your quotes and your negs, you been caught and are now putting up this nonsensical righteous vs zealots position.

If you just admitted in the beginning who you really are, you wouldn't be looked down upon as a flip flopping asian fakkit but alas here we are. Don't for one second think your thousands of daps won't be turned red.....look at the guy in my sig who thought the samething.:russ:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

G3BKFTK.png
The nerve of this “When shyt hit the fan, is you still a fan?” Kendrick ass wannabe.

Daps
So if OP is clearly Asian, how is he getting pics of a black arm @'ing people?

Is he taking a pic of one of his black friend's hands?:lupe:

Is he one of those dark skinned south Asians like Nap?:lupe:

Inquiring minds want to know:lupe:

He’s either Asian or super c00n.... pick one