If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
To all the "subbies" who are too bytch to @me directly. Check my post history since February 2018, things that yall are doing and saying now, I already did.
:comeon:
But people were so busy worried about the wrong shyt, calling me repetitive or that this was TLR, less serious topics- people didn't come here for "Race Wars". I was told to put those people on ignore or ignore them bc there was too much dissension that I was causing when I spoke out. I was told this is a "hip hop" site not Malcolm X or Sister Souljah website of pro blackness. Don't speak on it now or get mad at me when I got the message and stopped taking things so seriously. Other than that, miss me with this. I mean yall let, @Ya?, Honey Bee, Henry Broadmax, Benefit, Kyoshin Karateman etc rock (no shots, just examples -). Hypocritcal c00n conning or wenching seems to be subjective on here. I'm in TFR or in The Root browsing more than I am in here these days unless I get tagged or see an important article worth commenting on.
:unimpressed:
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman can confirm that I had exchanges with him in the past, bc at one time we had conflict. But other than that, I haven't noticed. Hmmmm, seems like a few racist or sus posters that I called out initially, at the time, people weren't responding to what I was concerned about, only to end up getting called out later, when they really end up violating - cac mamba, Unit321 (Asian who used the N word), so on and on and on...... ummm, Where are they at now and where was that energy then. Act shocked and agitated now, when all the genuine "pro black" posters left the site or banned bc they felt this wasn't their space anymore; or create ados/fba immigrant discord on speed dial and those with the right mindset who feel they have no place or voice on this platform - then feign concern when all you have left are the c00n elements, blavity baiters, infiltrators/instigators and cac aligners. People only want to see "walls of useless" texts when it's useful to their cause. Therefore, I learned to keep my opinions to myself until called upon.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like balance, the force is shaken because there isn't balance the same level of pressure is not being applied to both parties, sick I do feel, bullshyt I do see.

sleep I must go, scary nikkas I see.

200.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
To all the "subbies" who are too bytch to @me directly. Check my post history since February 2018, things that yall are doing and saying now, I already did.
:comeon:
But people were so busy worried about the wrong shyt, calling me repetitive or that this was TLR, less serious topics- people didn't come here for "Race Wars". I was told to put those people on ignore or ignore them bc there was too much dissension that I was causing when I spoke out. I was told this is a "hip hop" site not Malcolm X or Sister Souljah website of pro blackness. Don't speak on it now or get mad at me when I got the message and stopped taking things so seriously. Other than that, miss me with this. I mean yall let, Henry Broadmax, Benefit, Kyoshin Karateman etc rock (no shots, just examples -). Hypocritcal c00n conning seems to be subjective on here. I'm in TFR or in The Root browsing more than I am in here unless I get tagged or see an important article in here worth commenting on.
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman can confirm that I had exchanges with him in the past, bc at one time we had conflict. But other than that, I haven't noticed. Hmmmm, seems like a few racist or sus posters that I called out initially, at the time, people weren't responding to what I was concerned about, only to end up getting called out later, when they really end up violating - cac mamba, Unit321 (Asian who used the N word), so on and on and on...... ummm, Where are they at now and where was that energy then. Act shocked now, when all the genuine "pro black" posters left the site or banned; or create ados/fba immigrant discord and those with the right mindset who feel they have no place or voice on this platform - then feign concern when all you have left are the c00n elements, blavity baiters. infiltrators/instigators and cac aligners.
I respect you as a poster so any question you have for me I'll answer since you're not a c00n or a troll.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Trash moderation is way most of them get away with these "black people bad" talking points:snoop:.

This why right leaning forums need to be heavily moderated or else they turn in to another 4-chan:francis:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I respect you as a poster so any question you have for me I'll answer since you're not a c00n or a troll.
Thanks. and that's why I scratched your name off the list bc unlike most posters- at least you owned up to your shyt, had an explanation, admitted your fault and engaged in debate rather than result to the coli common capping commentary response of "you're a man", "useless single mother", "no husband" , "my sewer babies", "mad black woman" on rotation with racial dissention and routine highly racist insights.

Same segment who think black women who post here can't be women if they post "too proper", support black men on positive shyt or are called liars for having a degree, not all over social media with the sex pics to be picked from, or engaged in conversation other than dycks and tricks. Funny how supposedly black posters on this thread - can't say the same, but now they want to have their "black power hour" .
What would really be interesting is to make a thread game of "black and white", by posting up various coli comments without their usernames - then people try to guess if a black poster or racist white poster made the comment - that outcome would expose a lot of posters but I'll them tell it. Back to minding my business, they had a mod exposed in here over the past few days like he cut and pasted from cacfront, dressed like the tranny alt he accuses others, deleting his whole program like Cybernet Securities- people absent on that, are not saying much to me right now.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thanks. and that's why I scratched your name off the list bc unlike most posters- at least you owned up to your shyt, had an explanation, admitted your fault and engaged in debate rather than result to the coli common capping commentary response of "you're a man", "useless single mother", "no husband" , on rotation with racial dissention.

Funny how supposedly black posters on this thread - can't say the same, but now they want to have their "black power hour" .
What would really be interesting is to make a thread game of "black and white", by posting up various coli comments without their usernames - then people try to guess if a black poster or racist white poster made the comment - that outcome would expose a lot of posters but I'll them tell it.
And those same so called woke black folk can't produce receipts proving they're black like I've done on demand dozens of times. Cold game :jawalrus:. Let em cook tho. They got strength in numbers on a messageboard full of c00ns and cacs. I didn't say we would win the civil war....c00ns got the numbers.