If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
What hypocrisy? You're a b*tch(here and IN REAL LIFE) and that's that.

And as for you being a lying, tail tucking, back pedaling p*ssy right now about your spamming/weaponizing Char's death for daps, just because you're "mad at me", eat sh*t because you just did it right in this very thread:

hell, you've been weapon spamming CHAR'S DEATH across multiple threads, all in under an hour, just for daps and crowd "support" against me because "you dont like me" :mjlol:

It's obvious, blatant, and pathetic the way you keep plugging his name behind a lie just because I keep my foot up your ass and you're too stupid to reply back with equal potency. @Houston911 @Black @Barnett114 if yall allow this mf to blatantly weaponize Char's death for daps when it's so obviously clear that's what he's doing yall are just as culpable in that level disrespect as he is.
:mjlol: i brought up char one time to point out your obviously insane rambling and psycho nature.

it would have ended there, but you're the one who decided to neg me and wish death on me like you do others

now you're trying to get me banned because i pointed out what YOU did. you're weird my nikka

seek help sir

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt :ehh:

Same hands I would slap dogshyt outta you, bytchmade c00n fakkit :umad:

Screenshot-20201009-174110-Samsung-Internet.jpg

You pu$$y. You not doing shyt Go back under the bed and finish praying.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
When the coli 1st started dude made some of the most racist post about Black women but it was so many cac and c00ns on here he had fans

Then he would make random threads about 90s rnb music to try to sound Black

Then he started making racist comments about Black people in general

Dude a legit fakkit

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:mjlol: i brought up char one time to point out your obviously insane rambling and psycho nature.

it would have ended there, but you're the one who decided to neg me and wish death on me like you do others

now you're trying to get me banned because i pointed out what YOU did. you're weird my nikka

seek help sir

And just that quick you're already finger pointing and back-pedaling :dead: you actually tried to weaponize his DEATH 3 different times, across 2 separate threads, in under an hour, just this morning, all in a corny pathetic attempt to slight someone(me) you don't even know on the internet, for daps :snoop: ...and it's too late to cry about getting banned now, they've already been tagged :mjgrin: @Brooklynzson @hustlemania @Black

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
And just that quick you're already finger pointing and back-pedaling :dead: you actually brought him 3 times across 2 separate threads in under an hour this morning, all in a corny pathetic attempt to slight someone you don't even know on the internet :snoop: too late to cry about getting banned now, they've already been tagged :mjgrin: @Brooklynzson @hustlemania @Black
ok tag them. you can go ahead and finally be banned.

we can add it to you wishing death on me over your weird beef

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
ok tag them. you can go ahead and finally be banned.

we can add it to you wishing death on me over your weird beef

This is how you break a troll, yall. Pay close attention. :win:

Notice the consecutive back pedaling for the past 3 replies after receipts got posted and mods got called- and after not getting the daps he thought he'd get by weaponizing Charmander's death in some random unrelated internet beef.
This is how you choke these troll fakkits out without even bein able to touch em :win:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
This is how you break a troll, yall. Pay close attention. :win:

Notice the consecutive back pedaling for the past 3 replies after receipts got posted and mods got called- and after not getting the daps he thought he'd get by weaponizing Charmander's death in some random unrelated internet beef.
This is how you choke these troll fakkits out without even bein able to touch em :win:
how am i back pedalling? :mjlol:

idgaf if you call the mods. i just replied to a mod in the other thread dumbass

you beefed with char after he died. you're a hypocrite and weirdo and you wish death on people

@Barnett114 be my guest and witness this retard

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where you at?

Matter fact, answer your pm.

Nikka why you on that gay D.M shyt breh.

You said you'll "slap my fakkit a$$" i said do that shyt..

Now you inboxing me asking where I live..

I tell your stupid a$$, now you claim im on some scared shyt from across the country, when you initiated the physical threats. .

If your broke a$$ not about to hop a flight, shut the fck up with the threats and keep it to trash talking fck boy..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nikka why you on that gay D.M shyt breh.

You said you'll "slap my fakkit a$$" i said do that shyt..

Now you inboxing me asking where I live..

I tell your stupid a$$, now you claim im on some scared shyt from across the country, when you initiated the physical threats. .

If your broke a$$ not about to hop a flight, shut the fck up with the threats and keep it to trash talking fck boy..

Somebody please translate this shyt for me. I'm not proficient in c00n babble. @TRY GOD, @Stringer Cochran, @BigRemy_J....one a y'all help me out here.

Last edited: