If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Makes me wonder who is allowed to say what. Shouldn't have come back from these offenses.

Time to get him gone for good.
Didnt he proved he was in fact black??

I don't agree with how he talks...

But as a black man i dont think it has the same impact...

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Didnt he proved he was in fact black??

I don't agree with how he talks...

But as a black man i dont think it has the same impact...

I disagree. He may be black, but he speaks from a white mind.

It's bad enough we have to deal with white people's ignorance on the daily, but to come on here and have more of the same even from a coloured brother.

That doesn't process properly.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
dude is a democratic shill. Plain and simple.

i been calling him out for the debate and he won't answer, but he can like every passive aggressive post claiming that anyone who dislikes biden is a trump supporter. bushes for me.

nikka said "all i need is for biden to acknowledge racism" :mjlol:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
nikkas forget they're black when it comes to voting in white zaddy.

you can tell who is real and who is thorough based off where their blackness lies in importance. too many nikkas on here democrat first, ltbg second, black third.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
dude is a democratic shill. Plain and simple.

i been calling him out for the debate and he won't answer, but he can like every passive aggressive post claiming that anyone who dislikes biden is a trump supporter. bushes for me.

nikka said "all i need is for biden to acknowledge racism" :mjlol:

In truth, he represents the kind of anti intellectualism that will have folks sleeping while they are put out behind the shed.

Its rare for his own thoughts to appear on here, but when they do come out it is in an effort to denigrate black people.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
He's like the tough democratic shill poster

oBqIX3s.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Dude is a fukkin weirdo man. You pop up in any thread not showing obeisance to those two degenerates Biden or Kamala and he quoting you with his lil shallow thoughts and then capstonning it with the :coffee: as if he said something :mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
My my my. I might have to take a few fakkits off of my ignore list for this thread.
:mjgrin:

Everyone’s favorite passive-aggressive, Asian worshipping, bum ass, destitute, and self hating Democrat shill/agent.
:wow:

We have so many receipts on that bytch, it’s not even funny. Be careful though. If you’re Black and hurt his feelings, he’ll call you either a “monkey”, “baboon”, “ape”, or “gorilla”.
:ehh:

How he’s managed to not be perma-banned after his constant violations and shenanigans is beyond me.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Dude is a fukkin weirdo man. You pop up in any thread not showing obeisance to those two degenerates Biden or Kamala and he quoting you with his lil shallow thoughts and then capstonning it with the :coffee: as if he said something :mjlol:

Then when you put his fakkit ass in check and embarrass him, he’ll say “I’m putting you ignore
:mjcry:

He claims to have 50% of this board on “ignore”, all because 90% of the board actively dislikes and has zero respect for him.
:mjlol: