If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
nikka got the rest of his booty bandits negging me :skip:

KyokushinKarateMan commented: (it shouldve been you instead of char *kiss*)

this the dude who was cursing charmander when he died. what a strange group of individuals :mjtf:
You can disagree with people on a message board but wishing/hoping death on someone is ridiculous.:scust:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Shorty you're on an online forum weaponizing a person's DEATH FOR DAPS. Let that marinate while you do mental gymnastics for your next reply.
im not weaponizing shyt. im calling out your hypocrisy and letting people know the kind of piece of shyt you are.

stop trying to play reverse psychology. you're not good at it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
until he:

Does a vacoaro
a youtube video
meets up with 3 or more posters in different cities
stops acting like a passive aggressive female
meet up with the poster who was supposed to beat his ass a few years ago until he pump faked
apologize for all his racist comments on thecoli

He's an asian man

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Good shyt :ehh:

Same hands I would slap dogshyt outta you, bytchmade c00n fakkit :umad:

Screenshot-20201009-174110-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
"i uSeD tO f*Ck wiT hiM" you sweet lipped fakkit I don't even know you and I DON'T WANT YOU TO "f*Ck wiT mE" you silly little b*tch you're a pure clown for blindly riding off that obvious troll-lie about what was said about Char, and for that you gets no respect you literal fakkit.

Eat several d*cks and go back to being a mf who I didn't even know existed before this exchange, lame ass nikka.

Bruh no real nikka be on the internet talking like this.

You soft fam.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
im not weaponizing shyt. im calling out your hypocrisy and letting people know the kind of piece of shyt you are.

stop trying to play reverse psychology. you're not good at it.

What hypocrisy? You're a b*tch(here and IN REAL LIFE) and that's that.

And as for you being a lying, tail tucking, back pedaling p*ssy right now about your spamming/weaponizing Char's death for daps, just because you're "mad at me", eat sh*t because you just did it right in this very thread:
nikka got the rest of his booty bandits negging me :skip:

KyokushinKarateMan commented: (it shouldve been you instead of char *kiss*)

this the dude who was cursing charmander when he died. what a strange group of individuals :mjtf:

hell, you've been weapon spamming CHAR'S DEATH across multiple threads, all in under an hour, just for daps and crowd "support" against me because "you dont like me" :mjlol:
wait

op is the one who was beefing with a black man from this forum who was shot because of petty coli shyt.
now he's a moral authority

rip charmander

It's obvious, blatant, and pathetic the way you keep plugging his name behind a lie just because I keep my foot up your ass and you're too stupid to reply back with equal potency. @Houston911 @Black @Barnett114 if yall allow this mf to blatantly weaponize Char's death for daps when it's so obviously clear that's what he's doing yall are just as culpable in that level disrespect as he is.