If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
nikka got the rest of his booty bandits negging me :skip:

KyokushinKarateMan commented: (it shouldve been you instead of char *kiss*)

this the dude who was cursing charmander when he died. what a strange group of individuals :mjtf:

And I actually used to fukk with @KyokushinKarateMan heavy smh.

This election got what I used to think were stand up dudes going out bad. It's almost as if they joined a cult...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy. They switched up their whole style. Prolly got a bunch of posters who joined after 2017 and didn’t know their history to side with them.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman seems like a mfer who can't be trusted..

Like he'll act cool with you so he can see what you're doing, then run and snitch on you..

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikka got the rest of his booty bandits negging me :skip:

KyokushinKarateMan commented: (it shouldve been you instead of char *kiss*)

this the dude who was cursing charmander when he died. what a strange group of individuals :mjtf:

I never did anything remotely close to that. Not sure why you'd even attempt to lie so badly(on somebody's DEATH, no less) just for daps when it can be disproven so easily with a simple search. Now THAT's some strange sh*t if you want to talk about "sTrAngE". I mean, who tf uses a blatant LIE to weaponize somebody's(someone you pretend u supposedly fk with) DEATH, with a BLATANT lie that can be disproven with a simple search of the thread. Strange indeed, you corny piece of sh*t. :lupe:

Matter of fact you're the second person to hide behind the death of someone you claim to f*ck with, in an attempt garner crowd favor against me in some random thread. :jbhmm:

The first was that Ashley chick or whatever who I boxed into a corner of lies and dumb sh*t and then randomly blurted out "yall are so mean my aunt just died and this is how you treat me" or some crazy sh*t that was wildly irrelevant to the discourse. You little selfish pieces of sh*t are literally f*cking pathetic and will stoop to the depths of scumsylvania just for a f*cking internet dap :scust:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Its not that they are lost... some of these dudes are just mentally retarded.
Yall have been told about this dude several times, but somehow he was able to rebrand himself as a pro black :mjlol: With all due respect, a lot of y'all mothafukkers on here are lost as hell. Cause its definitely posters running behind that soft ass nikkas. He damn near got a crew of nikkas :pachaha:

He done put any real nikka who will really get on his ass (nh) on ignore as quick as he will post a hand pic to prove his blackness:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the dude all these Democ00ns are following?
c1585e7bd7a3c00fca9428acb395103f.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
And I actually used to fukk with @KyokushinKarateMan heavy smh.

This election got what I used to think were stand up dudes going out bad. It's almost as if they joined a cult...

"i uSeD tO f*Ck wiT hiM" you sweet lipped fakkit I don't even know you and I DON'T WANT YOU TO "f*Ck wiT mE" you silly little b*tch you're a pure clown for blindly riding off that obvious troll-lie about what was said about Char, and for that you gets no respect you literal fakkit.

Eat several d*cks and go back to being a mf who I didn't even know existed before this exchange, lame ass nikka.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I never did anything remotely close to that. Not sure why you'd even attempt to lie so badly(on somebody's DEATH, no less) just for daps when it can be disproven so easily with a simple search. Now THAT's some strange sh*t if you want to talk about "sTrAngE". I mean, who tf uses a blatant LIE to weaponize somebody's(someone you pretend u supposedly fk with) DEATH, with a BLATANT lie that can be disproven with a simple search of the thread. Strange indeed, you corny piece of sh*t. You're the second person to hide behind the death of someone you claim to f*ck with, in an attempt garner crowd favor against me in some random thread. The first was that Ashley chick or whatever who boxed in to a corner of lies saying dumb sh*t and then blurted "yall are so mean my aunt just died and this is how you treat me" or some sh*t that was wild irrelevant and unecessary. You little selfish pieces of sh*t are literally f*cking pathetic.

all this whiny shyt and and you can clearly bring up the thread where people are calling you out and you got posts removed. :mjlol: