If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
October surprise to slander Biden supporters. Coli really has been infiltrated.
This was outed months ago. I was the one who found the original posts after he was running around calling everyone a c00n. Don’t deflect. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman politics and views on blacks align more with Trump than they ever did Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Could be Cambodian. :mjpls:

:troll:

:mjpls:
Peep the languages on the sticker
full

20201103-090927.jpg

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've been getting tired of all of the Trump accusations against posters that are demanding something from their government, lord forbid.

Seeing as @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is the leader of this and never wants to post solutions for black people I had to wonder why. He truly detests black people is why.

Sick
:scust:

Same dude who said all this

PRyckKD.png

The edited it

PxKRTRq.png

Said if he ever said that he’d accept a ban. Receipts were pulled and he changed his name
ba2zfns.png

Also said all this

a3ncA1k.png

:francis:

Civil discourse of having him stick on topic is him reporting that the poster calling him out is a trump supporter.

What is he really?

The worst kind of black person if he is that, a self hater who hates on others and degrades the passing of righteous black brothers like Trayvon Martin:

1-FEC272-B-FED7-4192-91-CB-60-C4514-A977-D.jpg

Discuss Coli brethren