If a woman never came up to you and started flirting....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'd like to think I'm not that ugly but :yeshrug: .

I've been told I never smile though.

you slow, b!!

if any woman talk to you or come in your personal space.

she trying to get at you.

i should not have to tell you this.

i am so sick of these brave trying to dste up broads in chicago.

shyt is getting on my fukk'n nerves,..tha chi got to many fat bytches.

i am so sick of that fat girl with a cute face approach.

i dunno what to do, though.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Are women really brutal when they turns you guys down? Some of you guys sound mean as hell

you got to be kidding.

i be clowning these ugly bytches....bad ones and also rans who act goofie.
i can't stand no goof ass bytch.

you gotta be bout it to fukk with me...no square lame bytches, who don't hustle.

no white women,..no latin's, no slavemaster arab's, asian.

strictly bad black women period,..who on bitness!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Usually its the hoodrats and young girls that do brutal rejections. If often just shows immaturity and lack of class. Often they do this in a crew. Never approach a pack of women together esp when they aren't all sexy. The ugly broads will be the first to bark cuz everyone tryna holla @ the cutest in the crew. So we divide and conquer and one nikka has to take an L. If I'm solo I don't holla @ a chick in a crew unless they fairly mature.

in general,...

you can not say shyt to a pack of women.

they will front,..it works sometimes,..

if they approach you.

or sometimes if younjust find the right crew.

except the right crew is few and far between.

i still holler if i can't separate who i want,..but i already know goin in.

shyt could be epic fail status....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My homeboy was fukking with this bad bytch, and wanted me to go to her house with him cause she had an older sister:lolbron: He told me that bytch was bad as hell, I believed it cause her sister was :rudy:

We get there and this bytch was fat as hell:wow: I had the :birdman: look on my face the whole night. She ended up cursing me out cause she said I was acting like a dikk :stopitslime: I almost had to cut that nikka off for that shyt, setting me up for the okie doke. That shyt was like 7 years ago and I'm still mad

cuss them lame nikkaz out and don't fukk with them no more.

that is lame shyt and ya frienemy is mad bogus.

i will check a nikka for that shyt.

first broad i ever called a bytch to her face.

when i was fifteen, pulled that bullshyt.

later on that rat toothed't faced't ass bytch was in david hollister video.

i clown that bytch erey time i see that ho.

art barr

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
the best way to test this is to work in retail i was high all the time so i natural kept to myself(fear of being burnt) but it wierd cuz it seemed more girls were attracted to me i guess it was the thrill of the unknown that made these girls approach me

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna chalk my failures in this department up to the females I run into not liking black guys :sadcam:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bytches don't actively hit on me. they stare. even when i catch them staring, they continue. it's weird....woman staring across the cafeteria like
tumblr_lvc9rveCfR1qcbk1i.jpg

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Some females have no game at all and say some of the most awkward shyt ever.

I had one co-work try to flirt and she knew she wasn't my type. I come in from lunch with my food and she says " Oh what you brought me for lunch" in a sexy voice

I looked at her up and down and said "Leftovers" :stopitslime: then turned my back and kept walking

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I had one co-work try to flirt and she knew she wasn't my type. I come in from lunch with my food and she says " Oh what you brought me for lunch" in a sexy voice

I looked at her up and down and said "Leftovers" :stopitslime: then turned my back and kept walking

:laff:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
bytches don't actively hit on me. they stare. even when i catch them staring, they continue. it's weird....woman staring across the cafeteria like
tumblr_lvc9rveCfR1qcbk1i.jpg
This.

That was the story of my life in high school, women staring me down but never initiating a conversation unless I said something first :rudy:

I'm just a quiet and laid back dude and I've been told that I'm a pretty good looking by females

So I think alot of girls just wonder why I'm so quiet while at the same time being a good looking guy so they can't really figure me out because I remember a couple of females telling me "You're cute, you should talk more" :yeshrug:

I guess that's why I'm constantly,constantly, constantly asked by women "Why are you so quiet". :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

LOL!!

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
It's very off putting and the more attractive they are to me, the more awkward I get. I'll never forget when I was approached by a girl who was model fine and I stuttered, stuttered some more and then looked at the ground. She giggled, said ooookay and walked away. Lamest moment ever....:to: