If a woman never came up to you and started flirting....

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Nothin worse than gettin hit on at the wrong moment :damn:

I was with my ex at the mall. She was in the changing room so I was hangin around the store, browsin the web on my phone n such. 2 chicks come by and one starts striking up a convo, she starts talkin about Im cute and such. I got the :shaq2: knowin I wanted this bytch number, but at the same damn time my girl could come out at any moment and turn it into a nikka moment. Had to pass up on that one :to:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
eh, it depends on your definition of flirtation. a lot of girls aren't just going to stroll up to a good looking nikka and start outright flirting with him.

This is the only thing I've ever agreed with this nikka on.

I used to be a 6-7 in HS, college and females used to approach but the last couple years Ive bumped up to a solid 8/8.5; closer to 9 with a fresh cut and shave :shaq:

and the females(well the ones we all want) will not approach/initiate like they used to :krs:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you have the unfortunate skill of talking your way out of the p*ssy. You don't even like women. You should just record your voice and masturbate to it. Lol nggas like you make the worse wing-men.

I am not a good wingman. Cuz if i like the girl i could care less if u tryna pick her up, i'll take that off your hands breh. The only time i talk outta p*ssy is if i'm not attracted to her anyway.

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I'm a 10 with an athletic build but also I'm 5'5 so that brings me down to a 6 in most women's eyes and I don't really have the game to make up for it. Still get hit on by a ton of high school chicks. I mean it's cool but it's also not cool :beli:

Daps
Nothin worse than gettin hit on at the wrong moment :damn:

I was with my ex at the mall. She was in the changing room so I was hangin around the store, browsin the web on my phone n such. 2 chicks come by and one starts striking up a convo, she starts talkin about Im cute and such. I got the :shaq2: knowin I wanted this bytch number, but at the same damn time my girl could come out at any moment and turn it into a nikka moment. Had to pass up on that one :to:

shyt is always the worse cuz these chicks be waiting to test you if you with your girl. Have a nikka with the :why: face asking why you aint step to me when i was dolo

James Carter does NOT cheat on his main chick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you may not be saying the right things to them... once you learn to make her laugh and loosen up your in there

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm a 10 with an athletic build but also I'm 5'5 so that brings me down to a 6 in most women's eyes and I don't really have the game to make up for it. Still get hit on by a ton of high school chicks. I mean it's cool but it's also not cool :beli:

What state you live in doe? :mjpls:

What's da legal age of cosent? :mjpls:

Who's gonna know? :mjpls:

Was da asses phat? :mjpls:

What's wit all da questions? :mjpls:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Vain and vapid much?

Who goes around and rates themselves?

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.