If a woman never came up to you and started flirting....

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I have been flirted with before, but not much, I keep a mean mug on my face and dont look approachable, I hate when random people talk to me when Im out

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are women really brutal when they turns you guys down? Some of you guys sound mean as hell

I think that may be the case.

But I get flirted on way more @ clubs and parties than i do at bars and random settings. Something bout the dancing and grinding and not saying much. Cuz i am very opinionated and i can talk my way outta p*ssy cuz i have strong opinions, esp drunk. Plus i don't know if i pick up on subtle signs well out an about, like if they look at u, touch their hair, sit close to u on the bus, cuz i dunno if it really means anything or if i'm just thinking too highly of myself. at the club though , ole girl will just start dancing next to u, and all u gotta do is face her, smile, and grind away. I dunno, maybe i don't get flirted on that much. :o:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are women really brutal when they turns you guys down? Some of you guys sound mean as hell

Usually its the hoodrats and young girls that do brutal rejections. If often just shows immaturity and lack of class. Often they do this in a crew. Never approach a pack of women together esp when they aren't all sexy. The ugly broads will be the first to bark cuz everyone tryna holla @ the cutest in the crew. So we divide and conquer and one nikka has to take an L. If I'm solo I don't holla @ a chick in a crew unless they fairly mature.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I think that may be the case.

But I get flirted on way more @ clubs and parties than i do at bars and random settings. Something bout the dancing and grinding and not saying much. Cuz i am very opinionated and i can talk my way outta p*ssy cuz i have strong opinions, esp drunk. Plus i don't know if i pick up on subtle signs well out an about, like if they look at u, touch their hair, sit close to u on the bus, cuz i dunno if it really means anything or if i'm just thinking too highly of myself. at the club though , ole girl will just start dancing next to u, and all u gotta do is face her, smile, and grind away. I dunno, maybe i don't get flirted on that much. :o:

Maybe you do. Most women I know don't dance/initiate dances with guys they wouldn't give their number. Touching is a good sign that she is flirting.

Also, the bolded is the truth. A woman pretty much knows from the beginning whether she would ever sleep with you. If and when you actually get it depends on whether you mess it up or not.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
if a girl never straight up grabbed your crotch in the middle of the street as u were leavin xyz store and said.."hey..u seem interesting..whats your name?"...then u ain't sh!t..:shaq:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you do. Most women I know don't dance/initiate dances with guys they wouldn't give their number. Touching is a good sign that she is flirting.

Also, the bolded is the truth. A woman pretty much knows from the beginning whether she would ever sleep with you. If and when you actually get it depends on whether you mess it up or not.

I noticed. That's why i don't talk to girls at bars too much unless they already know me. I can spew some heavy opinions on things and unless they yes-man me, i may get into a heated debate. Though i'll hold off on it if the girl's got that sparkle in her eyes.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Ol Kendrick Perkins mean muggin ass nggas

Ol I look like the white beater I wear is loose ass nggas

Ol real nggas don't dance we just pull our pants ass nggas

Ol I'm a ngga so I'm allowed to be ugly ass nggas

Ol them new jordans fittin to come out ass nggas

Ol I got Brian Pumper breath ass nggas

Ol Lil Zeke ass nggas

Ol I fittin to ruin Benny's going away ass nggas

Ol Knockout Ned hatin ass nggas

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My homeboy was fukking with this bad bytch, and wanted me to go to her house with him cause she had an older sister:lolbron: He told me that bytch was bad as hell, I believed it cause her sister was :rudy:

We get there and this bytch was fat as hell:wow: I had the :birdman: look on my face the whole night. She ended up cursing me out cause she said I was acting like a dikk :stopitslime: I almost had to cut that nikka off for that shyt, setting me up for the okie doke. That shyt was like 7 years ago and I'm still mad

:shaq: :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I noticed. That's why i don't talk to girls at bars too much unless they already know me. I can spew some heavy opinions on things and unless they yes-man me, i may get into a heated debate. Though i'll hold off on it if the girl's got that sparkle in her eyes.

So basically you have the unfortunate skill of talking your way out of the p*ssy. You don't even like women. You should just record your voice and masturbate to it. Lol nggas like you make the worse wing-men.