If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just gave my girlfriend her walking papers :ufdup:

This Byatch working two jobs and is trying to get me to move in with her so she could quit her other job

But it ain't happening...

I told her me moving in won't solve shyt

She needs to stop living above her means..

But is unwilling to make sacrifices to do that....
Moving in together will cut the bills, but you will be the one paying more than half though lol

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
As a nikka that doesn't have kids, can someone explain to me why daycare is so bad? What if you find a good baby sitter, like the grandmother or an aunt or something? I'm sure the mom can make more per hour than it costs for a baby sitter. New mothers look worn out sometimes too, I figured a lil off time might be good for their mental health

Newborns can be really expensive. We were at a daycare paying $250/week and that was on the low end. I actually had my wife quit her job as a case manager and get her masters in education because of it. By the time she got her check, with daycare and wear and tear on the car, I felt like we were losing money. Now that she's older fees aren't but a $100/week so she's back in it and my wife is working again.

As far as this thread, I did see a twinkle in some women's eyes when my wife would tell them I allowed her to quit, like it was unbelievable or that didn't exist anymore.

I also saw some women sabotage they own relationships thinking they man might go for it like me.:ld:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Once
Unless your born rich..in today's economy you need 2 incomes to really make it
A lot of people just don't get this. Hell, u got some couples/families that have 2-3 sources of income and STILL struggling.

I think if women want to be a stay at home wife...then she needs to get with a baller, high profile job having man like a doctor or lawyer or be a military wife.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

This Byatch working two jobs and is trying to get me to move in with her so she could quit her other job

Yeah if yall get back together and before u move in with her...explain to her about proper money management. Don't get urself into a bad predicament like I did with my ex fiancé.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

You did what I should've done with my ex. She worked at a call center and was making more than me at the time but was always broke. Long story short, we moved in together, she lost her job cause she didn't have transportation to get there, and we went into a free fall. Worst decision I ever made

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah if yall get back together and before u move in with her...explain to her about proper money management. Don't get urself into a bad predicament like I did with my ex fiancé.

I still love her. But I can't go back to her

Cause Man that bish hardheaded she don't wanna listen to me for shyt

A guy who raised his credit score from a 540 to a 730 in like 6 months

And went from a one bedroom shack with a window AC unit in the hood to a three bedroom two bath with garage home in the rural suburbs

It was all a result of SACRIFICES....

no tag popping..bottle popping and club hopping

Just hard work and saving

Something that WHORE is incapable of

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

Glad to be winning then.

My wife has had the option of working from the day we got married.
Never a requirement, I got us...no struggle.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
That mentality is stupid. I'm not here to be a workhorse while you don't do shyt. Its repulsive. Especially since I don't want kids
The cause of my divorce, from 1st wife. We had kids... I watched my 1st child in daytime and worked nights. My 2nd I worked 2 jobs from she got pregnant til, he started school. She wanted to stay home after that...

We didn't last 1 year after he started school.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Newborns can be really expensive. We were at a daycare paying $250/week and that was on the low end. I actually had my wife quit her job as a case manager and get her masters in education because of it. By the time she got her check, with daycare and wear and tear on the car, I felt like we were losing money. Now that she's older fees aren't but a $100/week so she's back in it and my wife is working again.

As far as this thread, I did see a twinkle in some women's eyes when my wife would tell them I allowed her to quit, like it was unbelievable or that didn't exist anymore.

I also saw some women sabotage they own relationships thinking they man might go for it like me.:ld:

Consider yourself blessed. I have 2 kids in daycare and I'm paying over 2K a month.

K04yp.gif

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I still love her. But I can't go back to her

Cause Man that bish hardheaded she don't wanna listen to me for shyt

A guy who raised his credit score from a 540 to a 730 in like 6 months

And went from a one bedroom shack with a window AC unit in the hood to a three bedroom two bath with garage home in the rural suburbs

It was all a result of SACRIFICES....

no tag popping..bottle popping and club hopping

Just hard work and saving

Something that WHORE is incapable of

But why does she have to be a whore just cuz she can't manage her money? Especially since you just said u still love her.

And congrats on getting your score up like that.