If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
But why does she have to be a whore just cuz she can't manage her money? Especially since you just said u still love her.

And congrats on getting your score up like that.

Most guys are still in love with a whore from their past. I know I am.
They have the best p*ssy, head and sense of adventure.
It just is what it is...

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The cause of my divorce, from 1st wife. We had kids... I watched my 1st child in daytime and worked nights. My 2nd I worked 2 jobs from she got pregnant til, he started school. She wanted to stay home after that...

We didn't last 1 year after he started school.
:wow: my condolences breh
Consider yourself blessed. I have 2 kids in daycare and I'm paying over 2K a month.

K04yp.gif
:wow:my parents were lucky we had a big ass Fam. My auntie was watching everyone :mjlol: be like 8-9 kids running rampant

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Newborns can be really expensive. We were at a daycare paying $250/week and that was on the low end. I actually had my wife quit her job as a case manager and get her masters in education because of it. By the time she got her check, with daycare and wear and tear on the car, I felt like we were losing money. Now that she's older fees aren't but a $100/week so she's back in it and my wife is working again.

As far as this thread, I did see a twinkle in some women's eyes when my wife would tell them I allowed her to quit, like it was unbelievable or that didn't exist anymore.

I also saw some women sabotage they own relationships thinking they man might go for it like me.:ld:

Consider yourself blessed. I have 2 kids in daycare and I'm paying over 2K a month.

K04yp.gif

correct... that's why I know some people would rather quit and raise their children themselves than do the daycare route..

let's say wife makes 45k, that's 35 k after taxes..

using @beejus for example his daycare is 24k a year ... Me personally ... my kids are over 30k for HS tuition for 2, kindergarten and babysitter...

now the wife left with 10k. throw in transportation to work, lunch .. time away from kids and etc...... having an actually yearly take home of under 10k isn't worth it to some people...

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
I can easily tell her then why have you here. I'll get ass or pay for ass when I want it. Its cheaper in the long run.

What about feminism and showing men they can do what we can do? Women don't know if they want modernism or if they rather be traditional.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

K04yp.gif

full
When I use to see them 5 week months on the calendar. It gets easier as they get older though and they start reducing their fees but them years in between seem to never want to end.

The cause of my divorce, from 1st wife. We had kids... I watched my 1st child in daytime and worked nights. My 2nd I worked 2 jobs from she got pregnant til, he started school. She wanted to stay home after that...

We didn't last 1 year after he started school.

:scust: shyt sounds disrespectful. I would have had to drop my wife too in that situation. Seen you out there with two, could of at least gave you some relief by getting one so you only had to work one. She could of DVRed them law and order re-runs and help out.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man these heauxs wanna be bosses off someone else's dime. I don't fukk with no broke women, and if A woman ever tells me she wants to be a stay at home wife, we are no longer dealing with each other. If both my parents can work and raise 3 kids, so the fukk can you :camby:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man these heauxs wanna be bosses off someone else's dime. I don't fukk with no broke women, and if I woman ever tells me she wants to be a stay at home wife, we are no longer dealing with each other. If both my parents can work and raise 3 kids, so the fukk can you :camby:
Preach. But let's not confuse stay and home moms of yesteryear of to what these bytches thinking. They just want to sit on their funky asses and go shopping. Some have the nerve to want to put the kid in daycare so they can get a "break" :gucci:

No mon no. Aint no broad sitting at home while I work like a damn dog.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Most guys are still in love with a whore from their past. I know I am.
They have the best p*ssy, head and sense of adventure.
It just is what it is...
Agreed, but I'm so glad I'm from the old school. We know we don't want to settle down or marry a whore. This generation of idiots are marrying whores and wondering what went wrong when the bytch starts acting up. :gucci:

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is being in a monogamous relationship & financially taking care of another grown adult "winning"? :mjlol: :pachaha:

It is when you do it in a non-western jurisdiction where divorce isn't a societal norm.

but if you marry a western woman in the western world and subsidize her like that...

:gmbrehs: