If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
She can at least pitch in on food and gas money and shyt. These bytches ain't shyt and don't know how to read men. Ladies as long as you good to him and loyal he will do anything for you if he loves you. I support my family financially and don't need my wife check to pay the bills, but I'd be a fool if I didn't have her hand over money for bills. I pay the bills with my own money and what she gives me I put into my savings. She has no idea :lolbron:. This way when she needs money I'm giving her own money back to her most of the time :pachaha:and I look like a good hubby cuz I can take care of her sacrificing my earnings for her pleasure:heh:. How to take care of ya bytch without going broke 101. I'm offering classes :mjgrin:

How did you convince her to give you her money?

I usually only hear about couples funneling money into a joint bank account.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Please Tayo the truck, paw patrol, Dora and Diego gonna be raising your seeds

You're a weirdo. My wife's priority is going to be raising our seeds. I'm not shipping off my children to be molded by who knows what at daycare etc. just for extra money to buy shyt we don't really need. You're a sorry man. Exchange materialism for your seeds development brehs. Foh

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
She can at least pitch in on food and gas money and shyt. These bytches ain't shyt and don't know how to read men. Ladies as long as you good to him and loyal he will do anything for you if he loves you. I support my family financially and don't need my wife check to pay the bills, but I'd be a fool if I didn't have her hand over money for bills. I pay the bills with my own money and what she gives me I put into my savings. She has no idea :lolbron:. This way when she needs money I'm giving her own money back to her most of the time :pachaha:and I look like a good hubby cuz I can take care of her sacrificing my earnings for her pleasure:heh:. How to take care of ya bytch without going broke 101. I'm offering classes :mjgrin:

Holy shyt...I thought I had the game mastered :dead:

You just pulled some JIMMY IOVINE shyt...

:mjgrin:

I gotta borrow that tactic and put it to use

Thanks homie :salute:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
How did you convince her to give you her money?

I usually only hear about couples funneling money into a joint bank account.
I just asked her and she agreed that was the best way for her to contribute financially. When we met she was an aspiring school teacher going places. She stopped teaching and stayed home and no longer brought in money. My dumb ass was all "don't worry baby I'll hold down the fam":snoop: of course she was all:stylin:. She's bad with money so I cut off the joint checking and got used to supporting the family financially on my own. She's now teaching again and realized that's her calling. We out shopping right now actually. She's buying. We shop with her money.

Daps
It ain't the 1950's anymore. The days of the housewife are long dead, and feminism killed it. Most of these hoes out here aren't housewife material-can't cook, clean worth a damn) and I'll be damn if Im our here busting my ass, working hard for her to sit on hers, and go shopping on my hard earned dime.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Agreed, but I'm so glad I'm from the old school. We know we don't want to settle down or marry a whore. This generation of idiots are marrying whores and wondering what went wrong when the bytch starts acting up. :gucci:

Precisely breh!!
This retard generation won't listen to anyone but the other idiots on the TV, so they get what they get...
:francis::yeshrug::lolbron:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You're a weirdo. My wife's priority is going to be raising our seeds. I'm not shipping off my children to be molded by who knows what at daycare etc. just for extra money to buy shyt we don't really need. You're a sorry man. Exchange materialism for your seeds development brehs. Foh

EXACTLY!!!

This generation can't see past the immediate physical...
They can't even grasp the concept of caring about someone besides themselves.
I don't even waste my time with em anymore...they're permanently stuck on stupid.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This thread is funny mayn. OP is 100% right. Don't get married if you do NOT plan on having children. If you do have children, have what you can afford, not what a combined income can. That's where most men go wrong and why the divorce rate is so high. Yeah, your lady likes to spend money but you know what she likes even more, to spend money she hasn't earned. So here you are working, however you are being labeled as “unmotivated”. The jerk in her office is... All of a sudden she going out for "happy hour" with the group from work... Take advice from an OG, don't play at the table if you ain't got the chips.

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is funny mayn. OP is 100% right. Don't get married if you do NOT plan on having children. If you do have children, have what you can afford, not what a combined income can. That's where most men go wrong and why the divorce rate is so high. Yeah, your lady likes to spend money but you know what she likes even more, to spend money she hasn't earned. So here you are, working but you aren't ambitious enough but the jerk in her office is... All of a sudden she going out for "happy hour" with the group from work... Take advice from an OG, don't play at the table if you ain't got the chips.

The divorce rate is high because there are no consequences for women ...

If you want kids ... adopt, get a surrogate or move to Saudi Arabia

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
The divorce rate is high because there are no consequences for women ...

If you want kids ... adopt, get a surrogate or move to Saudi Arabia
Partially agree to the first comment. My point was do not hang your hat where your hand can't reach. I partially agree with your second comment only because I do believe that in order to raise kids properly, you need balance. Male and female perspectives.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Partially agree to the first comment. My point was do not hang your hat where your hand can't reach. I partially agree with your second comment only because I do believe that in order to raise kids properly, you need balance. Male and female perspectives.

I know 3 guys paying 6 figures in alimony FOR LIFE...

It certainly wasn't because some richer more ambitious guy came along ...

I agree ... but you can hire a nanny to fill the role of female influence

Eitherway ........

Get Married Brehs

:gmbrehs: