If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man these heauxs wanna be bosses off someone else's dime. I don't fukk with no broke women, and if A woman ever tells me she wants to be a stay at home wife, we are no longer dealing with each other. If both my parents can work and raise 3 kids, so the fukk can you :camby:
exactly,

only type of man that would wife a woman that has no intention of working is an insecure man that wants to keep tabs on his woman at all times and is to insecure to allow her to go work her own money. lames.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
exactly,

only type of man that would wife a woman that has no intention of working is an insecure man that wants to keep tabs on his woman at all times and is to insecure to allow her to go work her own money. lames.

You're a weirdo. My wife's priority is going to be raising our seeds. I'm not shipping off my children to be molded by who knows what at daycare etc. just for extra money to buy shyt we don't really need. You're a sorry man. Exchange materialism for your seeds development brehs. Foh

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a weirdo. My wife's priority is going to be raising our seeds. I'm not shipping off my children to be molded by who knows what at daycare etc. just for extra money to buy shyt we don't really need. You're a sorry man. Exchange materialism for your seeds development brehs. Foh
nah breh you're the weirdo, you can raise children while work. your wife just lazy. so whats she gonna do when your kids are grown? just sit at home waiting for hand outs?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Consider yourself blessed. I have 2 kids in daycare and I'm paying over 2K a month.

K04yp.gif

Yeah, people don't realize that daycare can be just as much as one person salary in the household.

I plan to work, but it is nice to know that our lifestyle would not suffer if I didn't want to work.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
nah breh you're the weirdo, you can raise children while work. your wife just lazy. so whats she gonna do when your kids are grown? just sit at home waiting for hand outs?
When she's in divorce court taking him to the cleaners because she wasn't accustomed to working and has no job related skills, he'll understand, but it will be too late.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

Obviously then she can start working again after they're grown if she wants but my woman's primary focus is going to be for my seeds. And I'll provide for them no questions asked any and all they need... Like a man should. Who the fukk raising these clowns? :what: I would feel ashamed to not give my children as much guidance and attention as possible just for that extra dollar... That more luxurious car you don't even use all the features and don't spend that much time driving, that big house and mostly empty house you don't need, that latest high definition tv you barely even watch. People have the game all the way fukked up.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously then she can start working again after they're grown if she wants but my woman's primary focus is going to be for my seeds. And I'll provide for them no questions asked any and all they need... Like a man should. Who the fukk raising these clowns? :what: I would feel ashamed to not give my children as much guidance and attention as possible just for that extra dollar... That more luxurious car you don't even use all the features and don't spend that much time driving, that big house and mostly empty house you don't need, that latest high definition tv you barely even watch. People have the game all the way fukked up.
lol do you know how hard it is to get a job when you been out of work for years?
every woman i know works, and raises their child, yeah sometimes the grand parents will watch the child while they work, big deal,
feel sorry for you breh sounds like your girl using you for an idiot, your kids gonna grow up and look at you like a human ATM.
glad the women i mess with don't expect hand outs, they having... SAVINGS, but then again most rhe women i know work for themselves, so yeah theres also that.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
She can at least pitch in on food and gas money and shyt. These bytches ain't shyt and don't know how to read men. Ladies as long as you good to him and loyal he will do anything for you if he loves you. I support my family financially and don't need my wife check to pay the bills, but I'd be a fool if I didn't have her hand over money for bills. I pay the bills with my own money and what she gives me I put into my savings. She has no idea :lolbron:. This way when she needs money I'm giving her own money back to her most of the time :pachaha:and I look like a good hubby cuz I can take care of her sacrificing my earnings for her pleasure:heh:. How to take care of ya bytch without going broke 101. I'm offering classes :mjgrin:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
She can at least pitch in on food and gas money and shyt. These bytches ain't shyt and don't know how to read men. Ladies as long as you good to him and loyal he will do anything for you if he loves you. I support my family financially and don't need my wife check to pay the bills, but I'd be a fool if I didn't have her hand over money for bills. I pay the bills with my own money and what she gives me I put into my savings. She has no idea :lolbron:. This way when she needs money I'm giving her own money back to her most of the time :pachaha:and I look like a good hubby cuz I can take care of her sacrificing my earnings for her pleasure:heh:. How to take care of ya bytch without going broke 101. I'm offering classes :mjgrin:
:dead: savage shyt, but smart!

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
I married my wife mostly because she was in good position in her career and financially, there's only benefits for men when the wife is working and have a good financial situation, less stress, more money and more time to focus on other aspects of your life. I don't see the benefits taking care of a other adult while you work your butt off to pay the bills, this shyt is stupid and i would prefer to stay single and enjoy my paycheck alone instead of being in this situation, i don't have time to prove to other people i'm the man in the house.